JEEPTALK.net: What's your speed? - JEEPTALK.net

• 3 Pages +

What's your speed?

#61 User is offline   73_cj_project 

• Major
  • Group: Members

Posted 31 May 2008 - 11:40 PM

View PostJim B, on May 14 2008, 07:34 AM, said:

Darn Ian, pretty good speed on both ends. :tongue1: I gather they have a T1 or something... or do they have that new DSL they were talking about which needs fiber lines :2thumup: I would not think it would be dsl because of the upload speed.

A Bellsouth guy was around my neighborhood hood yesterday, wanted to make sure that everyone had at least two good pair to the main box. Apparently they are putting in fiber lines on the main boxes. He told me their goal was 8 to 10 in speed with a total of 25 to run 2 HD TVs. They plan to offer TV, Phone and DSL all through these lines. The 25k total will run two concurrent HD TVs running at the same time. I guess comcast is going to get some upcoming competition.

That's my new job actually is going to be doing this install work for ATT. Offering 4 streams (2 HD, 2 SD), DVR, and high speed DSL, up to 10 Mbps Downstream and 1.5 Mbps upstream available :D and at minimum 1.5 Mbps up/down. I can't wait for it in my 'hood. Right now, I have 1.5 Mbps down, 200k up.
73/80 CJ with lots of mods
2.5 ton install pics
Member of Swamp Things 4x4 Club

#62 User is offline   soflmuddin 

• Captain
  • Group: Banned

Posted 02 June 2008 - 02:49 PM

tested a couple more times. tried different locations. why is it reading faster the further i test away?
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
.................97 s-10....................................79 cj-5........................................03 wj......................................67 cj5...................................87 samurai..........

Share this topic:

• 3 Pages +

Fast Reply

Miami Jeep Fort Lauderdale Jeep Dealer