Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Can we do a Tire Post?

#1 User is offline   Alex 

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Group: Members

Posted 04 May 2004 - 12:06 AM

Im really interested in finding out what tires people prefer for our Florida climate and terrain. Everything from M/T Baja Claws, to super swampers, to BFG M/ts. Ian, if you dont mind, consider that.

thanks

-alex
-94 1 ton YJ - lifted/welded/300 ponies 4.7 Stroker/snorkel/winch/37 boggers 4sale
-04 superduty 6.0 diesel, hemlock performance transmission, ARP headstuds,EGR delete, SCT Livewire, 6" Procomp, exhaust,
-06 cummins 3500

www.southeasthay.com

#2 User is offline   Admin 

• Commander In Chief
  • Group: Admin

Posted 05 May 2004 - 11:42 AM

Alex,

Just post this question on tech talk. Better yet, create a poll on tech talk with your "question" and list all particular tires in question for people to vote on. We can pin the poll to the top of tech talk for as long as people keep voting. Creating a poll is like creating a new post, just choose poll when you are ready. If you have any problems let us know. It does not matter how long your list is, list them by model not just manufacturer. The poll will keep percentages automatically.

Admin

#3 User is offline   NonStop 

• Colonel
  • Group: Members

Posted 23 November 2004 - 09:58 AM

For me a mild AT with a low void area but I like E load. 10ply I run 44psi street and in to 20 anywhere else. had great luck with a set of cheap sigma stampede, but I see mostly sand and soft bottoms:-) ,under the water, the mud you guts see makes me think this . Tall Knobs Tough Stiff

#4 User is offline   Admin 

• Commander In Chief
  • Group: Admin

Posted 23 November 2004 - 10:14 AM

NonstopWJ,

This post is in a suggestion forum. The actual tire thread might have actually been posted on TechTalk somewhere, you might want to do a search as the information that you posted here might not be read and lost within the masses. Re post the same info on the actual tire thread or you might wish to start a new one on TechTalk.

Admin

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic