JEEPTALK.net: Networking - JEEPTALK.net

Page 1 of 1

Networking In need of a network tech

#1 User is offline   Lt Dan 

• Major
  • Group: Members

Posted 28 September 2006 - 01:06 AM

My office just moved from Sunrise to Oakland Park - Oakland Park Blvd near US 1 - we are in need of a network person to set up a wireless connection from our desk tops to our printer and some other stuff. HELP!
As always the office adminstrated has waited to the last moment.
"Respect for religion must be reestablished. Public debt should be reduced. The arrogance of public officials must be curtailed. Assistance to foreign lands must be stopped or we shall bankrupt ourselves. The people should be forced to work and not depend on government for subsistence." - Cicero, 60 B.C.

Go TO Rescue 4X4.org
Topic: Hurricane Season Rescue Teams

Posted Image

#2 User is offline   TombRaiderTim 

• Colonel

Posted 28 September 2006 - 07:25 AM

Your just looking for someone to do this on side? If so Ill let the IT person in my office know he can most likely set this up for you.
Tim

'03 Tomb Raider Rubicon (#0986)
4.88 gears, Bellyup, oil pan skid, 1 ton high stearing, SYE with Tom woods RE adjustable upper control arms, Rubens 4130 heat treated lower adjustable control amrs with greasible johnny joints, OX outer axle seals, 1" MM lift, 1-1/4" BL. and maybe more but I cant remember
'98 Grand Cherokee

Ru•bi•con n.
A limit that when passed or exceeded permits of no return and typically results in irrevocable commitment.

#3 User is offline   Lt Dan 

• Major

Posted 28 September 2006 - 10:01 AM

:2thumup: Hey hanks Tim - Have him or her call me at 954-444-7411 or My Director at 954-658-4114.
"Respect for religion must be reestablished. Public debt should be reduced. The arrogance of public officials must be curtailed. Assistance to foreign lands must be stopped or we shall bankrupt ourselves. The people should be forced to work and not depend on government for subsistence." - Cicero, 60 B.C.

Go TO Rescue 4X4.org

Posted Image

#4 User is offline   TombRaiderTim 

• Colonel

Posted 28 September 2006 - 10:46 AM

I think he is calling now
Tim

'03 Tomb Raider Rubicon (#0986)
4.88 gears, Bellyup, oil pan skid, 1 ton high stearing, SYE with Tom woods RE adjustable upper control arms, Rubens 4130 heat treated lower adjustable control amrs with greasible johnny joints, OX outer axle seals, 1" MM lift, 1-1/4" BL. and maybe more but I cant remember
'98 Grand Cherokee

Ru•bi•con n.
A limit that when passed or exceeded permits of no return and typically results in irrevocable commitment.

#5 User is offline   Lt Dan 

• Major

Posted 28 September 2006 - 11:50 PM

Thanks Tim, Ceasar did call and thanks to JimB for his over the phone consultation.

I left the office at 1830 and the so called network guys that had been hired by our administrator were not back yet after their rep left at 1400. When I arrived at noon the young lady that was there from this company was on the cell several times talking to someone and asking stuff like "where does the green wire go?" :gossip: :amazed: Bad planning on the administrator. That's ok because of her dropping the ball the owner wants me to be in charge of our next move, which should be in about 18 to 24 months. We are having our building built.

Go TO Rescue 4X4.org

Posted Image

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1

Fast Reply