Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Extreme Frame duty tie-in

#1 User is offline   Dri-washjeepster 

• Staff Sergeant
  • Group: Members

Posted 25 September 2006 - 05:58 AM

Here is an item that will help to strengthen the rear bumper on the TJ.

http://www.moabjeeper.com/articles/technic...m?articleID=299

Tom
97 TJ, 4.0 L, Flowmaster 40, Locked, 1" BL, Flatty Fenders, On Board Air, Superwinch EP 9.0, Sync Winch Rope, Daystar Custom Bumper/Brush Guard, 5" Lift, 35X12.50 Baja Claws, HI-Lift Jack, CB, K/N, BanksHeader, Safari Snorkel, Shrockworks Rocksliders, Bevis bumper w/tire carrier/rack, GPS, JKS Quick Disc.

#2 User is offline   TombRaiderTim 

• Colonel

Posted 25 September 2006 - 07:07 AM

Nice bracket Tom. My Hanson came with something similar but it just it was a plate tha just bots to the triangular part. I like this bracket much better.
Tim

'03 Tomb Raider Rubicon (#0986)
4.88 gears, Bellyup, oil pan skid, 1 ton high stearing, SYE with Tom woods RE adjustable upper control arms, Rubens 4130 heat treated lower adjustable control amrs with greasible johnny joints, OX outer axle seals, 1" MM lift, 1-1/4" BL. and maybe more but I cant remember
'98 Grand Cherokee

Ru•bi•con n.
A limit that when passed or exceeded permits of no return and typically results in irrevocable commitment.

#3 User is offline   YJWhenUCanTJ 

• Captain

Posted 26 September 2006 - 03:45 PM

I bought a jeeperman rear bumper/tire carrier for the Unlimited and it comes with similar brackets. I think Toys by Troy offers them as well. If you're going to use the receiver, those brackets are pretty much required equipment.
David M.
2003 Sport
Posted Image

#4 User is offline   Safari Outfitter 

• Colonel

Posted 27 September 2006 - 05:14 PM

The Romken set sells for $49.99 + shipping for one set or you can order two sets for $99.99 with free shipping. If someone wants to order a set, may I suggest finding someone else that also wants a set so the both of you can save some money on the shipping.

#5 User is offline   TombRaiderTim 

• Colonel

Posted 28 September 2006 - 07:23 AM

I think Jack was looking to get a set. Check with him.
Tim

'03 Tomb Raider Rubicon (#0986)
4.88 gears, Bellyup, oil pan skid, 1 ton high stearing, SYE with Tom woods RE adjustable upper control arms, Rubens 4130 heat treated lower adjustable control amrs with greasible johnny joints, OX outer axle seals, 1" MM lift, 1-1/4" BL. and maybe more but I cant remember
'98 Grand Cherokee

Ru•bi•con n.
A limit that when passed or exceeded permits of no return and typically results in irrevocable commitment.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic