Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Whats it worth? my 78 CJ5

#1 User is offline   bigugly78CJ5 

• Sergeant Major
  • Group: Members

Posted 23 November 2003 - 02:20 PM

Hey all... im changing...the jeeps got to far too go for me, so im gonna get rid of it...anyone have any guess as to what it might be worth???. its a 1978 CJ 5 with an AMC 304, t150 tranny(second gear stopped workin yesterday, it keeps spittin it out, 1st and 3rd fine) Dana 20 Tcase.....The boby is as good as crap....well could be repaired by buyin panels...inside is good, floors have been redone but has a newer winsheild in good shape, newer fenders in great shape and hood is fine and has some newer Seats.....the AMC 304 runs really good...has new water pump, fuel pump, carbuerator, msd wires, msd coil... as i said the tranny, 2nd gear keeps gettin spit out...might be minor, jsut needs bands adjusted i dunno...the tcase seems to be fine...... the axles are in good shape, the front dana 30 has new wheel bearings, breaks jsut redone..., the rear AMC 20 has a warn full floatin kit and breaks gone through, new cylinders, wheel bearings...the jeep is Spring over axle with a Shackle Reversal Kit and will be on a set of fairly bald 39.5x16 Super Swampers(im goin to sell the 35x14.50 thornbirds on eagle 589s seperatly)...... Alot of yall ahve seen this beast.......what do yall think it might be worth???...

anthony

#2 User is offline   Sky6 

• Colonel

Posted 24 November 2003 - 06:15 PM

Anthony,
I wouldln't have any idea what it is worth. I suggest that you get a few estimates then put it on Ebay. Or just park it at the car show on Friday nights there at the tower shops....we'll come over an visit you.
(it has to be driveable)

Joe
Be yourself, everyone else is taken
DAYTONA BEER POLICE MEMBER #6
'03 TJ-- 4" SkyJacker, OX lockers, D-Super35, 4.56 gears, Warn 9.5ti winch, Grant 4x4 rock rear bumper and tire carrier, 33x12.5x15 M/T, 15x10 steel rims, QuickAir2, A to Z Fabrication Rock Guards, KC lites, TrailDoors, Bushwacker 6" flares. Rock Hard Roll cage.
'04Liberty--3.7L, auto, 4x4

JoePosted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image

#3 User is offline   bigugly78CJ5 

• Sergeant Major

Posted 25 November 2003 - 12:12 AM

yea it can drive........between first and 3rd itll move fine, ... just a lil bit of bogging havin to go too 3rd soo soon......

anthony

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic