Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Local Mechanics (non 4x4), motor rebuilders

#1 User is offline   bigugly78CJ5 

• Sergeant Major
  • Group: Members

Posted 22 November 2003 - 09:06 PM

Hey anyone know of any local performance sjhops, dealin with old muscle cars...chevys......ect??... i need some work done to this chevys motor...and dont know of any reliable mechanics.... davie area please...ft lauderdale...broward i guess...

anthony

#2 User is offline   JeepinIan 

• Major General
  • View gallery

Posted 23 November 2003 - 12:39 PM

I know of a GREAT muscle car mech in Miami Springs. Let me know if you want the info.
Ian Stewart

If you don't fight for the trails, there won't be any trails to fight for.

What you get by achieving your goals is not as important as what you become by achieving your goals.
Zig Ziglar

"War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling that thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself." ....

John Stuart Mill

#3 User is offline   jeepincj78 

• Brigadier General

Posted 30 November 2003 - 06:53 PM

are you looking for machine work or someone to do the work on the engine like a mechanic??

I know of ariondo racing in sunrise. The do great engine work.

Frank :drive:
1978 Jeep CJ7 4.0HO w/ Headmann Headers, MSD ignition, front dana 30 with Warn axle shafts, Warn premium locking hubs, custom drive shafts front and rear, NP 435 Transmission (6.69 to 1 first), dana 300 transfercase, model 20 rear differential with superior axles, Ox lockers front and rear, 4.10 gears, Currie twin stick, Warn premium front locking hubs, BDS 4" spring under suspension, Rancho RS 5000 shocks, revolver front shackles, warn XD9000I winch, 35" General Grabber M/T, Rubicon Express hand throttle and sway bar disconnects, dual optima batteries(red and yellow top) w/incab switch, and a on board hot water shower.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic