Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

4x4 Rescue Store

#1 User is offline   Rollbar 

• Commander
  • Group: GlobalMod

Posted 12 September 2005 - 08:18 PM

Feel free to browse and shop our award winning 4x4Rescue Center for your delight.

We offer many different styles of clothing to fit all of your different needs from a casual day out, to your day on the golf course or if your just relaxing. We also offer something for those cool days when you're just out and about.

All proceeds made from this store will go to support the cost of running the 4x4Rescue.Org. Monies left over at the end of the year will be given to charities that handle distress and rescue situations.

Please let us know what you think of our exciting store to help others in need by just clicking on the 4x4Rescue logo & going to our site for a reply.

P.S. Please e-mail us if there is something else you may need that is not listed in our store.

Thank you,
The 4x4Rescue Team
Posted Image

Please go to our store to help others, The 4x4 Rescue Store

#2 User is offline   XJ_Jeeper 

• First Lieutenant
  • Group: Members

Posted 12 September 2005 - 08:51 PM

Does this mean i get a free t-shirt now?
93' XJ Sport 4.0L SEARCH & RESCUE Rubicon Express 4.5; RC Series 51; 32 x 11.50 Mastercraft MT's; Lock-Right Front & Rear; Custom 4X4 Winch bumper; Rock Lights; Uniden CB Radio; Motorola CDM1550 UHF; Scanner; 300 Watt inverter; Toshiba Laptop w/mount; Whelen Stobes, Dash LED, Traffic Director, Wig-Wags; K&N Air Filter; Garmin GPS18; CROK Steering Brace; Mile Marker SE9500 w/syn. line.

Jared Leggett, Cdr
Tampa Bay Search & Rescue
President@TampaBaySAR.org
www.TampaBaySAR.org

Posted Image
Designer of the 4x4 Rescue Logo

#3 User is offline   Rollbar 

• Commander

Posted 12 September 2005 - 08:56 PM

XJ Jeeper, order a t-shirt & it will go straight to you and we will then reimburse you by paypal or send you a check.

Let us know,
4x4Rescue.org

#4 User is offline   Rambo 

• Brigadier General

Posted 12 September 2005 - 09:03 PM

2xl for me please
Posted ImagePosted Image

GUAPERIA OFF-ROAD READY PA TU MUNDO

visit 5050offroad.com

#5 User is offline   XJ_Jeeper 

• First Lieutenant

Posted 12 September 2005 - 09:08 PM

OK!
:beer:
Thanks,
XJ
93' XJ Sport 4.0L SEARCH & RESCUE Rubicon Express 4.5; RC Series 51; 32 x 11.50 Mastercraft MT's; Lock-Right Front & Rear; Custom 4X4 Winch bumper; Rock Lights; Uniden CB Radio; Motorola CDM1550 UHF; Scanner; 300 Watt inverter; Toshiba Laptop w/mount; Whelen Stobes, Dash LED, Traffic Director, Wig-Wags; K&N Air Filter; Garmin GPS18; CROK Steering Brace; Mile Marker SE9500 w/syn. line.

Jared Leggett, Cdr
www.TampaBaySAR.org

Posted Image

#6 User is offline   Jim B 

• Commander

Posted 13 September 2005 - 11:28 AM

Well people, I have to say that the 4x4Rescue store came out real nice. I just purchased a few items and can't wait to see how they come out when I received them.

I was reading around the CafePress 4x4Rescue store and what I really like is their 30 day money back return policy if I'm not happy with anything.

XJJeeper, let us know when you get yours, I checked their quality of T-shirts and it looks like they have real good quality cotton Hanes with another good cotton for the fitted T. Our club uses this store and I never purchased from them because I have enough club tshirts and was not aware of the quality until I saw a few guys wearing them last Friday night.
Posted Image Posted Image
El Niņo
Experience is defined as something you get, after you need it.
Give the world the best you have. The best will come back to you...

There are no rules for good photographs, there are only good photographs.
"Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbour." 9th Commandment.
"Speak not Evil of the absent for it is unjust." George Washington, Rule 89 of Civility and Decent Behavior.
Wheeling Gallery ----- E-Mail
Life Member: South Florida Jeep Club

#7 User is offline   XJ_Jeeper 

• First Lieutenant

Posted 13 September 2005 - 02:40 PM

thats good to know :1thumb: , I placed my order last night so i will receive it within the next week. :2thumup:

Jared Leggett, Cdr
www.TampaBaySAR.org

Posted Image

#8 User is offline   Rollbar 

• Commander

Posted 13 September 2005 - 03:28 PM

So now we can say our HANES R on U. :lol: :1thumb:

I had to :2thumup: .

RollBar

Jim, let us know exactly how long it take to get to U, I would like to get some for the Jeep Show in November. Also let me know how they send it, via FedEx or etc.

Thanks,
RollBar

#9 User is offline   XJ_Jeeper 

• First Lieutenant

Posted 19 September 2005 - 03:43 PM

Wow the shirts look awesome, I just recieved mine today. Very cool! :lol: :lol: :cool:

Safe Jeep'n :lol:

XJ

Jared Leggett, Cdr
www.TampaBaySAR.org

Posted Image

#10 User is offline   Jim B 

• Commander

Posted 19 September 2005 - 04:19 PM

XJ_Jeeper, on Sep 19 2005, 03:44 PM, said:

Wow the shirts look awesome, I just recieved mine today. Very cool! :lol:  :lol:  :cool:

I also got mine today along with a sticker. I have to say that I'm impressed with the way the logo graphic quality came out on the shirt. :ya: At first I was a bit concerned (me being anal and all), but even the quality of the shirts are nice. :cool:

Hey XJ, did you get reimbursed for the Tshirt, PM me the cost and your paypal address if you have not.

I also noticed that they are given out a $5 coupon to someone else & yourself after the first purchase. I don't know if they are still doing this. :lol:
Posted Image Posted Image
El Niņo
Experience is defined as something you get, after you need it.
Give the world the best you have. The best will come back to you...

There are no rules for good photographs, there are only good photographs.
"Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbour." 9th Commandment.
"Speak not Evil of the absent for it is unjust." George Washington, Rule 89 of Civility and Decent Behavior.
Wheeling Gallery ----- E-Mail
Life Member: South Florida Jeep Club

#11 User is offline   XJ_Jeeper 

• First Lieutenant

Posted 19 September 2005 - 06:43 PM

Jim B, on Sep 19 2005, 05:20 PM, said:

Hey XJ, did you get reimbursed for the Tshirt, PM me the cost and your paypal address if you have not.

no not yet; will do. and i didnt see a $5 coupon maybe i overlooked that. hmmmm :lol:

Jared Leggett, Cdr
www.TampaBaySAR.org

Posted Image

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic