Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Meet and Greet anyone?

#1 User is offline   NonStop 

• Colonel
  • Group: Members

Posted 20 May 2003 - 03:23 PM

I don't have a lot of time right now but I was thinking of something like the weekend after Memorial Day, just a meet up at and maybe some eats..

I have an uncle that has a little Italian jurnt, 1/2 mile south of Griffin Rd on State Rd. 7 (441). I will let him know if we are coming this week, sign in here and let me know, I have no idea what date it is but let's say noon or so on the Saturday after this one... Anyone in?

Matt
2000 5.2 WJ

#2 User is offline   Jim B 

• Commander
  • Group: GlobalMod

Posted 21 May 2003 - 07:52 AM

Matt,

Not a bad idea. :2thumup: I'm in the middle of getting my ride together. I have to check with my boss (wife) to see what she has planed. I also notice there is a big meet up in Ocala. The BBS is growing slowly, still has very slow activity and don't know how many people will be checking in on it.

Noon might be hard for me if I'm around, it's the middle of the day but I'm sure if there is enough interest it could be worked out.
Posted Image Posted Image
El Niņo
Experience is defined as something you get, after you need it.
Give the world the best you have. The best will come back to you...

There are no rules for good photographs, there are only good photographs.
"Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbour." 9th Commandment.
"Speak not Evil of the absent for it is unjust." George Washington, Rule 89 of Civility and Decent Behavior.
Wheeling Gallery ----- E-Mail
Life Member: South Florida Jeep Club

#3 User is offline   Superman 

• Sergeant

Posted 21 May 2003 - 08:53 AM

MATT!! You're too far away:)

I tried hard to be able to go the Ocala meet but it's just not going to work out for me....which stinks considering I live in Ocala.

#4 User is offline   NonStop 

• Colonel

Posted 22 May 2003 - 01:37 PM

This is only an idea right now, I am hoping to get a few of us together so we get to know each other....
The time is entirely up to everyone, if you would rather do this at night, say 6:00pm or so and on, well, I know Uncle Jerry has a beer and wine set up, but the hard stuff can be brought, or not.... The aturday after this one is just a good enough distance away to get ready, and still close enough to get excited....

Anyone wishing to go please, set the time and stuation for me, that would be great..... I will be there all day anyhow, family thing.....

My CJ is running!!!! pics to follow..

Oh yeah, I live too far away, My living room[img]http://thumbs.webshots.com/sym/na4/6/7/48/64560748SoLoDd_th.jpg

Posted Image my distance to the intracoastal...

Who lives far away?
2000 5.2 WJ

#5 User is offline   JeepinIan 

• Major General
  • View gallery

Posted 22 May 2003 - 06:12 PM

I'd be glad to attend, as long as the other commitments that I have don't get in the way.
I believe that we are talking about June 8th ~ noon? Please confirm date & time so I can set that time aside. :2thumup:
Ian Stewart

If you don't fight for the trails, there won't be any trails to fight for.

What you get by achieving your goals is not as important as what you become by achieving your goals.
Zig Ziglar

"War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling that thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself." ....

John Stuart Mill

#6 User is offline   Sky6 

• Colonel

Posted 23 May 2003 - 05:50 PM

If you are talking about May 31? I'm in. You did say beer was available?

Posted Image

Joe
Be yourself, everyone else is taken
DAYTONA BEER POLICE MEMBER #6
'03 TJ-- 4" SkyJacker, OX lockers, D-Super35, 4.56 gears, Warn 9.5ti winch, Grant 4x4 rock rear bumper and tire carrier, 33x12.5x15 M/T, 15x10 steel rims, QuickAir2, A to Z Fabrication Rock Guards, KC lites, TrailDoors, Bushwacker 6" flares. Rock Hard Roll cage.
'04Liberty--3.7L, auto, 4x4

JoePosted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image

#7 User is offline   CooterXJ 

• Corporal
  • Group: Member

Posted 23 May 2003 - 09:35 PM

dont know if i can make it, what is the date and how far from orlando?
-Cooter
88 XJ Cammo
4.0L/AW4/NP213/2"BB rear/Tow hooks front&rear/D30/D44 TracLoc/3.73s

***Edit: Front hooks and bumper gone***

Comming Soon- Lift and Tires

AtlantisShark@yahoo.com
AIM: CooterXJ
GenXJ

#8 User is offline   Tracy 

• Second Lieutenant

Posted 25 May 2003 - 07:15 AM

Hi,
I'm an hour plus away in Palm City. But keep me posted if I can make it I will, I have work on weekends but I think I could make it June 8. Maybe get some recruits together from here.
Red Beetle

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic