Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

91 wrangler all the add-ons 4 sale cheap

#1 User is offline   andrei 

• Civilian Newbie
  • Group: Members

Posted 16 September 2005 - 06:35 PM

I have a 1991 jeep wrangler 4.0L with a lot of addons. this jeep was a daily driver until 1998 when it was bought and converted to an off road used vehicle. it is registered and has all the amenities required for driving on the road. the lift is a rubicon express 4.5" lift with a 1" body lift. the truck sits on 33" pro comp mud terrain tires with plenty of life left. it has upgraded steering arm, to prevent from bending as it is common on the stock bar. it has warn side rails and smittybilt bumpers. it has a full Rock Hard 4X4 addon roll cage. every piece they have available . it also has Mastercraft bucket seats front and back with mastercraft 5 point harnesses front and back. those pieces alone cost over $3000. it has bushwacker fender flares and onboard air compressor. the rear axle had u-bolt yoke installed and a slip yoke eliminator at the transmission. the truck runs great. it passed smog just 2 weeks ago. it needs an alignment done since it has been offroaded. the body has some dents, the front fenders are dented the most. they still hold their shape but like i said we went off-road with it. i need to get rid of it due to financial difficulties. the first $3500 takes it. e-mail me for pictures.
the jeep is in san jose california

#2 User is offline   bama25 

• Civilian Newbie
  • Group: Members

Posted 19 September 2005 - 08:43 PM

what axles and gears does it have?

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic