Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Advertising of Services for Jeeptalk Members

#1 User is offline   Alex 

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Group: Members

Posted 17 July 2005 - 10:07 AM

I was thinking that it might be helpful to have another forum for Misc. services that some of us at Jeeptalk offer or sell. I am sure that some of us offer products or services that others here could use. On top of it, free advertising giving all of us a leg up.

This forum could even be used for stuff perhaps if some got hit by some of the hurricanes, you could feel free to say hey, i'll help you do some of your roof if you help me pull some trees out... :unsure: ect...

What do you think? :banghead:

Alex
-94 1 ton YJ - lifted/welded/300 ponies 4.7 Stroker/snorkel/winch/37 boggers 4sale
-04 superduty 6.0 diesel, hemlock performance transmission, ARP headstuds,EGR delete, SCT Livewire, 6" Procomp, exhaust,
-06 cummins 3500

www.southeasthay.com

#2 User is offline   weston 

• Sergeant
  • Group: Members

Posted 17 July 2005 - 12:42 PM

Alex, on Jul 17 2005, 10:08 AM, said:

This forum could even be used for stuff perhaps if some got hit by some of the hurricanes, you could feel free to say hey, i'll help you do some of your roof if you help me pull some trees out... :unsure: ect...

Definately could use that! :shock:

Besides that, Yes, I do believe that is a good idea. I feel more comfortable working with people that I already know.

I give it a :banghead:

-Wes
frank's old rust bucket!!! work in progress

#3 User is offline   Admin 

• Commander In Chief
  • Group: Admin

Posted 18 July 2005 - 08:30 AM

This is a very good idea in setting up a forum for services. We might also change the requirements for aftermarket vendors to include private advertising of services to members.

I will work on changing the requirements for the Aftermarket Forum and move your thread there. If I see that there is a lot more threads with regards to private services we will turn it into it's own forum.

Admin

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic