Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Morris Motors Mebers of Plantation Jeep Club discount

#1 User is offline   jeepincj78 

• Brigadier General
  • Group: Members

Posted 18 August 2003 - 06:22 PM

Hi gang this is Frank Jr. I recently made a trip to Morris Motors in Pompano Beach. After talking with the owner and our new account manager I was able to get all PJC active members 10% off all instock items.

Now I bet your thinking, yeah but that is no discount when they are usually 10 or 20 dollars higher priced than anyone else right? Wrong!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I was totally amazed at the prices that mMorris Motors now has. They are also changing there name to Cyber Jeep. They are trying to expand over the internet more. Oh yea, back to my story. I went there for a part for my 78cj7, which number one I was amazed that they had(factory fan shroud for 304 V8) and two that the price was about 15-20$ cheaper than any where else, including 4WDH... :idiot: After that I had enough money left over to go suck a couple of cold ones down :cool: Just kidding.
Well thats it. If there are any questions please feel free to call me or email me and I will try to answer them the best I can.

Frank Jr. :cry:
1978 Jeep CJ7 4.0HO w/ Headmann Headers, MSD ignition, front dana 30 with Warn axle shafts, Warn premium locking hubs, custom drive shafts front and rear, NP 435 Transmission (6.69 to 1 first), dana 300 transfercase, model 20 rear differential with superior axles, Ox lockers front and rear, 4.10 gears, Currie twin stick, Warn premium front locking hubs, BDS 4" spring under suspension, Rancho RS 5000 shocks, revolver front shackles, warn XD9000I winch, 35" General Grabber M/T, Rubicon Express hand throttle and sway bar disconnects, dual optima batteries(red and yellow top) w/incab switch, and a on board hot water shower.

#2 User is offline   Sky6 

• Colonel

Posted 18 August 2003 - 07:19 PM

YEE HAAAA !!! I loves dem discounts !!!

Way to go pres!!!
Be yourself, everyone else is taken
DAYTONA BEER POLICE MEMBER #6
'03 TJ-- 4" SkyJacker, OX lockers, D-Super35, 4.56 gears, Warn 9.5ti winch, Grant 4x4 rock rear bumper and tire carrier, 33x12.5x15 M/T, 15x10 steel rims, QuickAir2, A to Z Fabrication Rock Guards, KC lites, TrailDoors, Bushwacker 6" flares. Rock Hard Roll cage.
'04Liberty--3.7L, auto, 4x4

JoePosted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image

#3 User is offline   281 QuadCam 

• Sergeant Major
  • Group: Member

Posted 19 August 2003 - 12:45 AM

trying to expand onto the internet more?
do you know if they have a website or anything up yet?
1979 CJ5/258/T150/D20/M20/D30/up3/33x12.5

#4 User is offline   squiggy 

• Sergeant

Posted 19 August 2003 - 11:32 AM

Yes they have a website, the address is
http://www.jeep4x4center.com/

I seen that they have a lot of item on ebay.

#5 User is offline   bigugly78CJ5 

• Sergeant Major

Posted 22 August 2003 - 04:35 PM

Hey, but yea morris there prices are not bad...plus they have some used crap layin around... 4wdh and all are ok...and there prices are often not great...but there shipping charges are crazy....too generalized for me... but i went and bought the fuel sending unit for a 78 CJ from morris, they had it in stock and all......there webside jeep4x4center.com has all kinds of crap and prices too, which is good.....

anthony

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic