Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Private Messages

#1 User is offline   Admin 

• Commander In Chief
  • Group: Admin

Posted 24 February 2005 - 03:21 PM

Jeep Talk has currently a maximum of 50 total messages of storage for Private Messages for both the In, & Send message boxes.

Keep in mind that if you do not erase or trash these old messages and someone tries to PM you, they will get an error message from Jeep Talk (Mail Box Full, could not send message). This has already been happening to a few members that have contacted me and they were explained what the problem was.

I can see the benefit of storing some old messages but not this many. If for some reason anyone feels that the 50 messages is not enough, let me know why you think this way and how many should it be increased to.

Keep in mind that you can always email someone to their own personal registered email address directly from JeepTalk but you will not have a copy of the message saved in your send box. Email addresses are private and they can not be seen unless the person you are trying to email responds to you directly out of JeepTalk.

If you have any questions or feel that something should be changed post it up. We are here to serve all of our members.

Admin

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic