Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Valve job needed

#1 User is offline   Jeepindano 

• Civilian Newbie
  • Group: Members

Posted 09 June 2013 - 08:00 PM

Looking for a machine shop in west palm I need a valve job on my 97 tj 4.0 any recommendations?

#2 User is offline   jeepincj78 

• Brigadier General

Posted 11 June 2013 - 04:54 PM

I don't know anyone in Palm beach, but Ive been doing business with Cylinder Head Exchange for close to 20 years now and Im always satisfied... Ask for Frank if you end up doing business with them

Frank(Im not the Frank that works there)
1978 Jeep CJ7 4.0HO w/ Headmann Headers, MSD ignition, front dana 30 with Warn axle shafts, Warn premium locking hubs, custom drive shafts front and rear, NP 435 Transmission (6.69 to 1 first), dana 300 transfercase, model 20 rear differential with superior axles, Ox lockers front and rear, 4.10 gears, Currie twin stick, Warn premium front locking hubs, BDS 4" spring under suspension, Rancho RS 5000 shocks, revolver front shackles, warn XD9000I winch, 35" General Grabber M/T, Rubicon Express hand throttle and sway bar disconnects, dual optima batteries(red and yellow top) w/incab switch, and a on board hot water shower.

#3 User is offline   Jeepindano 

• Civilian Newbie

Posted 11 June 2013 - 07:26 PM

Thanks for the info. I've been looking at them just tryin to avoid the drive, still have a couple of things to do make sure that's what is wrong

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic