Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

when is the next wrenching party

#1 User is offline   Stomper4X4 

• Staff Sergeant
  • Group: Members

Posted 15 April 2012 - 08:59 PM

Thank you big red one for taking the time to show me the stuff and educate me some more on the stuff that will finally make my jeep perform so I maybe able to ride with you guys

so when is the next wrenching party ? I need to swap my BA10 for a AX15 I have the tranny just gotta find the lil gear to change the NP-231 to a 23 spline on my transfere case I also my need to find a kit to move my (internal slave cylinder ) to external aaaaannnndddd I have 2 danas with 4.10 gears that i could use help installing I'll bring loads of beers LOL and cook a mean a### chilly that will leave you fellahas farting and pooping fire for weeks LOL sorry sorry so any leads on the parts I need and a date for the party

#2 User is offline   Krocker 

• Sergeant Major

Posted 17 April 2012 - 10:39 PM

yah, when will be the next???I'm looking forward to this event. :)
best-selling brands of Rubicon Express and Pro Comp Tires

#3 User is offline   Stomper4X4 

• Staff Sergeant

Posted 17 April 2012 - 10:58 PM

hell I'll do it at my place and cook up some good food once i get the NP231 with the 23 spline I just need to get my black beauty on the road

#4 User is offline   MikeJoel 

• Sergeant Major

Posted 24 April 2012 - 02:01 AM

looking forward to this event too :thumbsup:

#5 User is offline   Stomper4X4 

• Staff Sergeant

Posted 24 April 2012 - 09:07 AM

hell yeah my jeep has been sitting on its a### for 6 month every jeep mechanic in town want to charg a rediculist about of cash for something simpler will kind of either way hell i to it to a mechanic to fix an oil leak paid like 650 buck it took him 2 weeks to finish the job and it ended up blowing the gasket because they didn't check the oil levels LOL aint that some $hi!!! so no more I will learn and do it myself hoping that and praying for a wrenching party praying praying praying lol :nervous:

View PostMikeJoel, on 24 April 2012 - 02:01 AM, said:

looking forward to this event too :thumbsup:

#6 User is offline   hartke20g 

• Sergeant Major

Posted 25 April 2012 - 09:18 PM

honestly just pick a date and post it up. if you can't get enough people, ask what day would be best and do it then.
1998 TJ 4.0 Sahara 3.5" coils, skyjacker hydro 7000s, 1.25" BL, 1" MML, D35/D30, 33x12.5 mud kings, HF 8k winch, snorkel. "Military Edition"

#7 User is offline   Stomper4X4 

• Staff Sergeant

Posted 27 April 2012 - 09:56 AM

Hey hartke20g true true however I don't have a shop I have a lot of yard space N cement lol one air compressor a few tools I would need a few jack to lift the thing and i'm also missing the NP231 with 23 spline for the Ax15 hell like i said I'll provide beers and good a### food I would need to get a head count as to who would come and lend the tools and a hand I really need this jeep running not because i wanna go mudding but because I need it before my other car dies lol i would upload a pic of my black beauty but i don't know how to upload it on this site

so far I have the Master cylinder and brake pump Navajo Brakes
*Dual Diaphram front and rear dana with 410 gears in it and an ax15 tranny I have a black hard top with limo tints and safari rack with the wires for light that I my consider trading for a Tcase for an AX15

View Posthartke20g, on 25 April 2012 - 09:18 PM, said:

honestly just pick a date and post it up. if you can't get enough people, ask what day would be best and do it then.

#8 User is offline   Krocker 

• Sergeant Major

Posted 06 June 2012 - 01:22 AM

Wish it's easy to a date on times like this :(
best-selling brands of Rubicon Express and Pro Comp Tires

#9 User is offline   Stomper4X4 

• Staff Sergeant

Posted 07 September 2012 - 11:47 AM

ok gang heres the scoop i have all the parts I have my np231 I have the 23 spline input shaft I have the ax15 tranny I have my 2 axels with the 4.10 gears am I missing anything for the swap?
when and whos available with tools ta get down and dirty gotta bring this frankinstien jeep to life lol

View PostKrocker, on 06 June 2012 - 01:22 AM, said:

Wish it's easy to a date on times like this :(

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic