Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

New Shoes! 35" Boggers!

#1 User is offline   JBYDesign 

• Sergeant Major
  • Group: Members

Posted 21 November 2011 - 09:53 AM

So I know I said I never wanted to go any bigger than maybe 33s... but I found such a deal... and could not pass it up. So I picked up a set of 30" POS street treads and had them mounted up on a spare set of rims(canyons rattle canned black)for DD. The new shoes (for off road only) are a set of 35" Boggers mounted up on MTs polished Alm rims... They are Big! but like anything the bigger thet are the more stuck you can get! and boy did I do that! Knee deep black as night muck! My brother managed to drag me out...

Posted Image

Posted Image
'04 TJ 3" BL lift and 2.5" OME with 32" KM2s custom short cab frenched tail lights bedlinered int. shrockworks sliders custom H1 style intake, 20mm motor can consol, blacked out everything!

#2 User is offline   ljrubitm 

• Major

Posted 21 November 2011 - 11:34 AM

You can't get away with "My brother drag me out" with out the whole story.

#3 User is offline   JBYDesign 

• Sergeant Major

Posted 21 November 2011 - 11:55 AM

OK... You noticed all of the bikini clad young ladies crawling out of my jeep... well these are my brother's girl friends girls and the oldest is my neice... spent a great day at the beach... surfing... running around on the wavewacker... oh and drinking a few adult beverages! yes mom, sunsceen was used! so we got back to the house and the girls wanted to get my new tires muddy... their rational was how do you know if they work? so I agreed to run through an empty lot around the corner from his house... round the loop of the trail once... then twice... and while trying to stay out of my own rots... on the third round she dug in a little to deep! and stuck we were! So my neice went back to house on foot to get her dad and his JK. He hooked up and dragged me out! those new tires chuck mud like nobodies business! I love'em! glad I did not have to drive back across the alley on them...

Posted Image

Posted Image
'04 TJ 3" BL lift and 2.5" OME with 32" KM2s custom short cab frenched tail lights bedlinered int. shrockworks sliders custom H1 style intake, 20mm motor can consol, blacked out everything!

#4 User is offline   sunnyg8tr 

• Master Sergeant

Posted 21 November 2011 - 01:01 PM

I like the new sneakers....

I can just hear Jack and Dave now :evil: :fingertap: .......making some snide remarks about being rescued by a JK. :faint:

QUICK, I'd suggest some form of a diversion....Where are the black labs at ?
Friend of the Fakahatchee Strand State Preserve
http://www.friendsof...e.org/index.php

#5 User is offline   JBYDesign 

• Sergeant Major

Posted 21 November 2011 - 04:33 PM

I thought the distraction was the girls in bikinis? besides the dogs were smart enough to hang out at the house...

#6 User is offline   IvanJKU 

• Sergeant FirstClass

Posted 23 November 2011 - 10:59 AM

:2thumup: Nice, are those from that YJ you had mentioned earlier?
2010 JK Sport Unlimited
RuggedRidge XHD Bumper with stinger
Recon 10,500 lb Waterproof Winch
TeraFlex 2.5" Coil lift + Spacer Leveling Kit = More lift than I bargained for...
Smittybilt SRC Side Armor
KC SlimLite 130W on KC windshield brackets
35" Fierce Attitude M/T

Wish List
Snorkel
On Board Air
Windshield Lights
Front Fog Lights
Lockers
35" Mud Tires

#7 User is offline   JBYDesign 

• Sergeant Major

Posted 23 November 2011 - 11:49 AM

Yeap! and man are they aggressive! light on the throttle or your in deep and quick!

#8 User is offline   Eumel789 

• Corporal

Posted 29 November 2011 - 10:52 AM

View PostJBYDesign, on 21 November 2011 - 09:53 AM, said:

So I know I said I never wanted to go any bigger than maybe 33s... but I found such a deal... and could not pass it up. So I picked up a set of 30" POS street treads and had them mounted up on a spare set of rims(canyons rattle canned black)for DD. The new shoes (for off road only) are a set of 35" Boggers mounted up on MTs polished Alm rims... They are Big! but like anything the bigger thet are the more stuck you can get! and boy did I do that! Knee deep black as night muck! My brother managed to drag me out...

Posted Image

Posted Image

Love the story and the pics!
Black 2009 JKU Rubi
3.5" RC coils + 2.2 shocks
front adj. track bar + steering stabilizers
G-2 pumpkin covers
35" Nitto Trail Grapplers on 17x9 Am. Racing
Olympic side sliders
Olympic front bumper-12k remote winch-lights
Smitty rear bumper w. tire carrier+jack
Superchips Traildash + pod