Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

SFJC 11/8/2011 Meeting Tues, Nov. 8th @ Massey Yardley

#1 User is offline   CrackerJack 

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Group: Members

Posted 29 October 2011 - 05:53 PM

SFJC will host its first meeting with our newest "club supporter" Massey Yardley on Tuesday, Nov. 8th beggining at 7:30 p.m. We encourage everyone to come early and meet up with new and old friends. Massey Yardley is located @ 777 N. State Road 7, Plantation, FL 33317
We will have two guest speakers: Bob from Lafayette Electronics and Joyce from 4Kids of South Florida
There will be raffle items and the 50/50. We will be talking about past events and upcoming ones such as the Candy Cane parade & Cecil Webb ride. I encourage everyone to come check us out! :thumbsup:
1991 YJ 3" SOA, 3" BL, 38.5 boggers, SYE, EB D44/8.8, 4.10s, 1999 4.0 High Output motor, BIG rear bumper, 10K vortex winch w/ wireless remote, Square Headlights plus a few extra
1989 YJ. 2"BL, semi-functional snorkel, little "girlie" tires
2001 F350 7.3L turbo diesel, Square Headlights
2007 Honda Rancher 4x4 27" Vampire tires, Square Headlights
Member: South Florida Jeep Club
FOUNDER: Square Headlight Intense Team
"Right is Right even if no one does it & Wrong is Wrong even if everyone does it."
"NEVER look down on someone unless you are helping them up"
"I'm not smart but I can lift heavy things"

Posted Image

#2 User is offline   RunninBare 

• Major

Posted 30 October 2011 - 07:09 AM

If I'm not mistaken, this is on 441 somewhere just south of Sunrise Blvd. And Sunrise Blvd. has a turnpike exit.
I ain't as good as I once was, but I'm as good once as I ever was.
http://www.youtube.c...h?v=TZBTyTWOZCM
1-20-2013...end of an error

#3 User is offline   Wardie 

• Major

Posted 30 October 2011 - 09:23 AM

You are right Allen. Turnpike to Sunrise East, 441 South (State Rd 7) Massey Yardley is 1/4 mile or less on the West side of 441. If 95 is more convienent take Sunrise West to 441 South.

#4 User is offline   Undertaker 

• Private
  • Group: Banned

Posted 31 October 2011 - 11:28 PM

:think: A friend of mine told me how this club use to complain and wanted nothing to do with this dealership, What happened? Did I miss the part of the message back in I belieive it was 07 or 08 it was said to stay away from here? :think:

#5 User is offline   CrackerJack 

• Lieutenant Colonel

Posted 01 November 2011 - 05:12 AM

View PostUndertaker, on 31 October 2011 - 11:28 PM, said:

:think: A friend of mine told me how this club use to complain and wanted nothing to do with this dealership, What happened? Did I miss the part of the message back in I belieive it was 07 or 08 it was said to stay away from here? :think:

A friend of mine told me how this screen name was used by a person who was banned from the club and this forum. My guess would be you dressed up as a mall cop for Halloween. If you are a real person and have questions about the club, come to the meeting for your answers. :thumbsup:
1991 YJ 3" SOA, 3" BL, 38.5 boggers, SYE, EB D44/8.8, 4.10s, 1999 4.0 High Output motor, BIG rear bumper, 10K vortex winch w/ wireless remote, Square Headlights plus a few extra
"Right is Right even if no one does it & Wrong is Wrong even if everyone does it."

Posted Image

#6 User is offline   92SquareEye 

• Colonel
  • View gallery

Posted 01 November 2011 - 09:40 AM

View PostUndertaker, on 31 October 2011 - 11:28 PM, said:

Hello Undertaker...

I'm not exactly sure who your friend is or what they might have told you, but I can only imagine that it is one of the members from the other local club boards I see you regularly participate on. Several years back, the SFJC had some rogue members who ultimately tried to take over the club and move it in directions which were not consistent with it's 30 year history (founded in 1982). After several failed attempts at running for officer positions, they left and formed their own club. They were very successful at going around to the area dealerships, vendors and other members of the Jeep community and aligning themselves with those organizations. Since that time, there has been a slew of incidents in their organization (which I will not get into) which has arrived at an implosion and yet another club spin-off. Having been made aware of these issues with the newer clubs, several of the businesses (Massey-Yardley included) have come and approached us about realigning themselves with SFJC and being more involved with the Club, its members and its events. SFJC is the only club in the area which is officially incorporated as a Non Profit Corporation and is the only club officially sanctioned by Jeep®. In that SFJC club has members ranging from Homestead to the Treasure Coast, having meetings at different Jeep dealerships throughout the area makes perfect sense to both our members and the organizations that support us. If you'd like more info, feel free to come out to a meeting and see what we're all about. :2thumup:

-dave

#7 User is offline   RockOn 

• Master Sergeant

Posted 01 November 2011 - 11:00 AM

Wow Undertaker you sure seem to have excellent historic knowledge of this forum and SFJC. Take it with a grain of salt Undertaker and formulate your own opinion. Someone people are just out to throw mud on good people.

I also knew a guy once who use to say horrible things about SFJC. I can't remember his name at the moment... but I do recall he was a USMC Sniper that served in the Gulf War... a Homeland Security federal law enforcement officer or was it Hollywood PD or BCSO? Anyways he also trains SWAT teams and other federal law enforcment officers as well. Very impressive man. Highly skilled. A true American hero. The last time I saw him he was working undercover at the Cinnabon store at the Broward Mall. What was that guys name??? It will come to me, give me a second.
RockOn
1993 Jeep Wrangler
Work in Progress... has some stuff, needs some stuff, have a bunch of stuff to put in/on

#8 User is offline   Admin 

• Commander In Chief
  • Group: Admin

Posted 01 November 2011 - 02:21 PM

Certain postings have been reported, I've deleted postings and certain users are being dealt with for confrontation with members (or in a public topic) which is a violation of our guidelines. If it continues by anyone else I will close this topic and warnings will be issued.

Let's stay on topic which is about a meeting taking place. Please avoid these warnings.

Admin

#9 User is offline   CrackerJack 

• Lieutenant Colonel

Posted 07 November 2011 - 02:45 PM

Just a reminder that the meeting is tomorrow@ Massey Yardly. :grouphug:

Posted Image

#10 User is offline   RunninBare 

• Major

Posted 07 November 2011 - 08:34 PM

Also don't forget you must renew BEFORE the meeting to be eligible to vote in the upcoming election.
I ain't as good as I once was, but I'm as good once as I ever was.
http://www.youtube.c...h?v=TZBTyTWOZCM
1-20-2013...end of an error

#11 User is offline   Wardie 

• Major

Posted 07 November 2011 - 10:29 PM

I want to go. I need to get out of the house. I'll need a ride. I can't drive yet.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic