Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

New Hi Lift Mount for TJ owners New product to the market

#1 User is offline   Lost Sheep 

• Second Lieutenant
  • Group: Members

Posted 28 October 2011 - 09:15 PM

OK TJ and LJ owners, have you been struggling trying to decide where to mount your Hi-Lift Jack? Well look no further. I've got my hands on a new product that is a great solution. This mount keeps it out of sight to the driver and doesn't rattle around. This mount puts the jack on the drivers side of the vehicle and mounts to the windshield hinge bolts. It features a built in lock to keep your jack secure and when in place your jack makes a dandy foot rest. This will be available at your local 4 Wheel Parts store in West Palm Beach in the coming days. I'll have pricing for you tomorrow. Let me know of you have questions or are interested.
Ps. Don't worry if your a JK or YJ/CJ owner. There's one in the works for you too.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image
Most people aren't brave, they are just too stupid to realize what they are doing.

2006 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon 4.0 with a 6 speed hand shaker: 4" Skyjacker lift, Super Lift bent Control Arms, High Rock front and rear bumpers, Rubicon Express Hand throttle ,Cragar 15" Soft 8's wrapped with 35" Dunlop Mud Rovers.

VP High Rollers Jeep Club

#2 User is offline   IvanJKU 

• Sergeant FirstClass

Posted 29 October 2011 - 04:52 PM

I like this, especially the locking feature. Any idea what the price will be for the JK?
2010 JK Sport Unlimited
RuggedRidge XHD Bumper with stinger
Recon 10,500 lb Waterproof Winch
TeraFlex 2.5" Coil lift + Spacer Leveling Kit = More lift than I bargained for...
Smittybilt SRC Side Armor
KC SlimLite 130W on KC windshield brackets
35" Fierce Attitude M/T

Wish List
Snorkel
On Board Air
Windshield Lights
Front Fog Lights
Lockers
35" Mud Tires

#3 User is offline   JBYDesign 

• Sergeant Major

Posted 31 October 2011 - 04:13 PM

mines mounted to the inside of the tailgate on the hinge side... never run with more than a safari top... so it works for me

I have seen this done using the hinge mount holes... threaded rods and some fender washers and nylocs for stand offs...
'04 TJ 3" BL lift and 2.5" OME with 32" KM2s custom short cab frenched tail lights bedlinered int. shrockworks sliders custom H1 style intake, 20mm motor can consol, blacked out everything!

#4 User is offline   Livefree 

• Major

Posted 31 October 2011 - 06:44 PM

I like the look but Rock Crawling in the places i go it would get ripped off. I lost the a mirror in the pits here in Ocala last time in them.
2002 JT X, 35" MTR Kavlar Goodyear tires, Trail Ready 15"x 10" aluminum Beadlock Rims. Ox Lockers both axles, Currie Anti-Rock, Dana 44’s with Chromoly axles , Custom bully up, Warn 9500ti, 4” long arm lift, 1-1/2” body lift, 1” motor mount lift and more. Atlas 2 speed Transfer case, Custom High Steering and Tom Woods Front and rear Drive shafts. Sniper Fab front Bumper, and Jeeperman Rear. T&T Zero HI line front fenders and corner wrap skins with 4" LED tail lights.

#5 User is offline   Jim B 

• Commander
  • Group: GlobalMod

Posted 01 November 2011 - 07:08 AM

View PostLivefree, on 31 October 2011 - 06:44 PM, said:

I like the look but Rock Crawling in the places i go it would get ripped off.

Agree on the Rocks, if one is to look at this option they really must consider their own wheeling terrain. :ya:

IMO even mud with all the dirt, etc might impair the function of the jack itself when needed in a pinch.

Check this: High Lift Mounting
Posted Image Posted Image
El Niño
Experience is defined as something you get, after you need it.
Give the world the best you have. The best will come back to you...

There are no rules for good photographs, there are only good photographs.
"Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbour." 9th Commandment.
"Speak not Evil of the absent for it is unjust." George Washington, Rule 89 of Civility and Decent Behavior.
Wheeling Gallery ----- E-Mail
Life Member: South Florida Jeep Club

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic