Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Jeepers Stuck Aftermath

#1 User is offline   SouthernStyleV8 

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Group: Banned

Posted 21 August 2011 - 07:40 PM

after being stuck last weekend for 2 days i rode out on my atv today to pick up the wood that was left and to see how badly the trails had filled up...GOO THING WE GOT THEM OUT WHEN WE DID... there was a solid 1ft of water across the ground.. everywhere... where my buggy was stuck was about 2ft of waterand took everything my atv had to get back out there to where it was stuck.. it was soo wet i couldnt bring the wood and lumber back with me it was too much weight... good thing we gotall the jeep sout of there in one piece!!!
83 Jeep Wagoneer Swamp Series
CJ7 Swamp Buggy

#2 User is offline   StuckZilla 

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Group: Members

Posted 22 August 2011 - 12:18 AM

I totally agree. Soft ground, slippery mud, no trees to winch off of. The place is a trap. Add rain and it's a jeeps & 4x4s burial ground. A great place if you want to loose your vehicle.
SFJC President
99 TJ - Wrangler Sport
35" Procomp MT, 4.56 RP, 4" Susp, 1" Body, 1" Motor Mount Lift
F: Detroit TrueTrac LS, Chromoly Shafts, Slotted & Drilled Rotors
R: Detroit Soft-Locker & 30 Spline D35c, SYE
Smitty XRC8000 Winch on A-Z Plate & Hella Lights

#3 User is offline   SouthernStyleV8 

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Group: Banned

Posted 22 August 2011 - 12:37 AM

View PostStuckZilla, on 22 August 2011 - 12:18 AM, said:

I totally agree. Soft ground, slippery mud, no trees to winch off of. The place is a trap. Add rain and it's a jeeps & 4x4s burial ground. A great place if you want to loose your vehicle.

yep.. its all fun and games out there in the dry season... until the rain comes and turns that place into a trap.... i had a lil trouble getting out to where we were on the atv today.. which wasnt the case last week... i saw where another huge bugy had run out there since we had been there and it dug ruts about 3ft deep... i know which buggy it was and the tires are 74" tall skinny v treads... last weekend was the last time you will be able to run out there until the next drought.
83 Jeep Wagoneer Swamp Series
CJ7 Swamp Buggy

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic