Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Let's Trade...

#1 User is offline   Trailblazer 

• Second Lieutenant
  • Group: Members

Posted 25 January 2011 - 06:08 AM

I'll add to the list as i find stuff. Looking for trades. Anything i could use for the Jeep or my brother's Suburban or in the workshop (mom's house). Tools, parts, etc. Need to build a workbench so i would be interested in anything that i can use to build it. I can also use steel that you have left over from past projects. Cash offers are always good.

Bolts that didn't work with my past build. You can checkk the part numbers in the pics for the vehicle lists.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

These are old pics but the vinyl looks the same. Frame has **** load of rust. Could probably be fixed or vinyl could be swapped over to a ripped or dirty seat. Comes wiith CJ7 bases.

Posted Image

Glass tub that has one side comp-cut already. Needs work by someone that actualy know how to work with fiberglass (cuz i don't).

Posted Image

CJ grill that i trimmed to fit a YJ frame with 1/4" plate welded form the support bolt. Probably worth more to someone that needs lights and trimming.

Posted Image

CJ7 hood in pretty good shape that comes with hinges

Posted Image

Lots of laminate flooring. Pulled it from a trailer to reuse so i only kept the best uncut ones. Probably 800-1,000 sq ft.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image
BUILD IN PROCESS:
YJ, Chevy 350/th350/np208, front & rear stretch, MileMarker 12k winch, D44 w/ OX Locker & 4.88's,
12-bolt w/ Detroit Locker & 4.88's, 38.50x14.50r15 TSL/SX, 15x14 Centerline Wheels

#2 User is offline   Jim B 

• Commander
  • Group: GlobalMod

Posted 25 January 2011 - 07:56 AM

Would not mind the CJ grill to hang on my garage, how far down did you take the trimming :question:

Let me see what I can find to trade.
Posted Image Posted Image
El Niņo
Experience is defined as something you get, after you need it.
Give the world the best you have. The best will come back to you...

There are no rules for good photographs, there are only good photographs.
"Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbour." 9th Commandment.
"Speak not Evil of the absent for it is unjust." George Washington, Rule 89 of Civility and Decent Behavior.
Wheeling Gallery ----- E-Mail
Life Member: South Florida Jeep Club

#3 User is offline   Trailblazer 

• Second Lieutenant

Posted 25 January 2011 - 09:02 AM

I'll get you a better pic this week. It is trimmed more than what you see in the pic becuase i couldn't clear the steering box. Apparantly you can't swap over a CJ front clip without a body lift or lots of trimming. BTW i think the lights might be aftermarket upgrades.
BUILD IN PROCESS:
YJ, Chevy 350/th350/np208, front & rear stretch, MileMarker 12k winch, D44 w/ OX Locker & 4.88's,
12-bolt w/ Detroit Locker & 4.88's, 38.50x14.50r15 TSL/SX, 15x14 Centerline Wheels

#4 User is offline   Trailblazer 

• Second Lieutenant

Posted 25 January 2011 - 08:35 PM

Jim, sorry about this. I was reminded that I promised the grill to a friend already.

UPDATES:
- Grill is gone
- Laminate flooring is gone
BUILD IN PROCESS:

#5 User is offline   Trailblazer 

• Second Lieutenant

Posted 05 February 2011 - 07:54 PM

CJ7 pedal assembly...
Posted Image

CJ7 plastic gas tank, sender and skid plate...
Posted Image

Driver and passenger steps and rear fenders in good shape...
Posted Image
Posted Image

Corner trims things...
Posted Image

Mirrors...
Posted Image

New pic of the hood

Posted Image
BUILD IN PROCESS:

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic