Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Edit Post In New Forum?

#1 User is offline   Trailblazer 

• Second Lieutenant
  • Group: Members

Posted 22 December 2010 - 04:24 PM

Maybe i'm just blind, but is there a way to edit your post in this new forum? Trying to fix some gramatical errors and i just don't see it.

Might also be a good idea to clean out this section since most of these don't really apply to this new forum. Might as well start this section fresh.

PS Edit worked here (i started the thread) but i don't see it in my reply to Rollbar's post.

This post has been edited by trailblazer: 22 December 2010 - 04:27 PM

BUILD IN PROCESS:
YJ, Chevy 350/th350/np208, front & rear stretch, MileMarker 12k winch, D44 w/ OX Locker & 4.88's,
12-bolt w/ Detroit Locker & 4.88's, 38.50x14.50r15 TSL/SX, 15x14 Centerline Wheels

#2 User is offline   Admin 

• Commander In Chief
  • Group: Admin

Posted 22 December 2010 - 05:25 PM

View Posttrailblazer, on 22 December 2010 - 04:24 PM, said:

Maybe i'm just blind, but is there a way to edit your post in this new forum? Trying to fix some gramatical errors and i just don't see it.

You can edit your own post within 60 minutes, there is no editing after 60. It was this way before.

We allowed editing of subject title if you were the topic starter only in the for sale section (no other section), this was not used too often, we got rid of it. If you need to change a subject title because you forgot a date or for whatever reason you can contact a Moderator. It can get a bit confusing if this was allowed in all of the forums.

Might also be a good idea to clean out this section since most of these don't really apply to this new forum. Might as well start this section fresh.

Give us a list to those you think do not apply, will review and the Moderators will help. We have edited a few already to comply like google maps and video posting. Kind of hard to go back to 2003 on some of these, I do see your point.

PS Edit worked here (i started the thread) but i don't see it in my reply to Rollbar's post.

Not sure which post you are referring to but it must have been after the 60 minutes.

Admin

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic