• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

88 K5 Blazer for Sale- SOLD

#1 User is offline   Trailblazer 

• Second Lieutenant
  • Group: Members

Posted 21 November 2010 - 08:29 PM

Posting for my brother...

1988 Chevy K5 Blazer with clean title, 35’s, 10 bolt axles with 3:73 gears, 350 V8, 700r4 transmission and NP208 transfer case. 4 inch Rough Country leaf springs and shocks all around. The front suspension also has a 1 inch zero-rate from Offroad Design that raised the front suspension 1 inch and moved the axle forward 1.5 inches more. The rear suspension also has an Offroad Design shackle flip kit that raised the rear suspension 2.5 inches more. The tires are 35x12.5x15 BF Goodrich Mud Terrains with about 80+% tread left. It’s got a Surco roof rack with 4 off-road lights in front, 2 back up lights facing the rear, a Highlift jack mount and an Axe and Shovel mount as well (jack, shovel and axe not included).

Custom built front bumper with skid plate made with ¼ inch steel and ready for a winch and the tubing is schedule 40 steel tubing. I just haven’t had time to grind the first set of welds on the tubing to make it look better and cleaner but bumper is very strong and durable. I had also trimmed the front lower fenders to make more clearance. There used to be a sun visor screwed into the roof but was recently removed and there are now about 6 screw holes on the roof that need to be patched and a small patch of rust above the passenger door. The interior is in fairly good condition for a 1988 truck. It could use a little bit of a cleaning but overall not bad. Power windows and power door locks. The rear window motor works and the glass is not broken but the base where the glass is held into is rusted and bent because the cable that goes from the motor to the gear was jammed and the only way I could pull the window up was by cutting the cable and forcing the rusted base till it bent.

The engine is a TBI 350 and it does not smoke and runs pretty descent but sound like the engine will eventually have to be rebuilt. It’s got Hooker long pipe headers with out a catalytic and a 1 to 2 Flowmaster muffler, new distributor shaft, cap, rotor and new alternator. A/C used to work well till about a year ago when a refrigerant line was disconnected and all the gas leaked out. The fuel pump was replaced about 5 months ago along with almost every sensor on the engine. The transmission has a small leak but I’m pretty sure it’s just the pan gasket. It’s got extended brake lines front and rear, dual steering stabilizers and a hitch. I used to use the truck as my daily driver but realized that with the amount I would be driving everyday and now having 2 kids it’s not very practical. It kills me to say it but I need to sell her soon. I’m asking $2,500 obo, call me at anytime on my cell at 305-989-2042-my name is Leo and I’m located in the Kendall area.
Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image
BUILD IN PROCESS:
YJ, Chevy 350/th350/np208, front & rear stretch, MileMarker 12k winch, D44 w/ OX Locker & 4.88's,
12-bolt w/ Detroit Locker & 4.88's, 38.50x14.50r15 TSL/SX, 15x14 Centerline Wheels

#2 User is offline   Trailblazer 

• Second Lieutenant

Posted 24 November 2010 - 07:50 PM

Also, forgot to add there is a 33 inch spare tire included and he installed a new computer a couple of months ago.

Here are some more pics...

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

And here's an older pic of it dirty...
Posted Image
BUILD IN PROCESS:
YJ, Chevy 350/th350/np208, front & rear stretch, MileMarker 12k winch, D44 w/ OX Locker & 4.88's,
12-bolt w/ Detroit Locker & 4.88's, 38.50x14.50r15 TSL/SX, 15x14 Centerline Wheels

#3 User is offline   Trailblazer 

• Second Lieutenant

Posted 10 December 2010 - 04:16 PM

SOLD!!!
BUILD IN PROCESS:

#4 User is offline   ljrubitm 

• Major

Posted 11 December 2010 - 03:20 PM

I know its been sold but I must say I love the K5. In the days they were , to me , A killer truck. For its age that truck looks great.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic