• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Big cypress Show&Shine 5/15/10 $500.00 best in show

#1 User is offline   beach7514 

• Staff Sergeant
  • Group: Members

Posted 03 May 2010 - 10:12 AM

Big cypress market place is hosting a huge event on saturday may 15th below you'll find a list of events for that day sorry but i can't seem to download there flyer so if someone would please help me.

$500.00 best in show
live music both inside and outside
flea market (if you want to become a vendor for the day)
yard sale (if you want to sell your parts and such)
cash prizes will also be given out for things such as
Uglyest jeep
flex your jeep
coolest paint scheme
and my favorite "just how many people can fit into a jeep"
there will be cars for you to crush
rock climbing
bouce houses for the little ones
clowns
DEALERS AND OTHER SHOPS WILL BE ON SITE WITH THERE GIVE AWAYS
There's going to be alot of stuff for all ages to do and see so go check this out

THERE ADDRESS IS
220 BASIK ROAD
NAPLES FLA.

Directions

If your coming from say fort lauderdale area
go I75 north(alligator ally) to hwy 29 and make a left and go to US 41 go north (right) to address on right (about 12 miles)

If your coming south say from fort myers area go I75 south to exit 101 (collier blvd 951) make a right heading south to US41 east (left) 4 miles on left

#2 User is offline   Speed 1 

• Second Lieutenant
  • Group: Banned

Posted 03 May 2010 - 11:49 AM

Hi Jeff Thanks for the flyer last night. I canceled my trip to Jeep Bch to be at your event. I have put your event on Everglades Jeeps and 4X4s News Letter this week and Scott will put it on our calendar. See Ya Later .
2008 4 Door JK, 33" MTKs, River Raider Ram Air Snorkel System with a K&N flat filter, Custom Exhaust, Tow Package, 2" Suspension Lift, 10,000 lbs Front Winch, Jeep DVD, Navigation System with Topo, Cobra CB w/ 102' whip, and Amateur Radio (ham Radio)

#3 User is offline   Jim B 

• Commander
  • Group: GlobalMod

Posted 03 May 2010 - 02:59 PM

Looks like a nice event and I would actually like to attend but I have already made plans for Jeep Beach in Daytona and I'm sure many others have as well.

Is there any chance of you switching dates :question:

Just a though as you would be getting many more participants. :good:
Posted Image Posted Image
El Niño
Experience is defined as something you get, after you need it.
Give the world the best you have. The best will come back to you...

There are no rules for good photographs, there are only good photographs.
"Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbour." 9th Commandment.
"Speak not Evil of the absent for it is unjust." George Washington, Rule 89 of Civility and Decent Behavior.
Wheeling Gallery ----- E-Mail
Life Member: South Florida Jeep Club

#4 User is offline   Rambo 

• Brigadier General

Posted 03 May 2010 - 03:14 PM

too bad its the same weekend as jeep beach!
Posted ImagePosted Image

GUAPERIA OFF-ROAD READY PA TU MUNDO

visit 5050offroad.com

#5 User is offline   John S 

• Sergeant Major

Posted 03 May 2010 - 03:36 PM

I told him after he told me the date, that it was the same date as Jeep Beach, But he said it was to late to change the date for this event. They are going to have 1 every 3 months or so.

#6 User is offline   YJay92 

• Second Lieutenant

Posted 03 May 2010 - 05:09 PM

the family and i will attend. we were there this past weekend, nice looking place. perfect place to hold an event like this. see you there! :question:
1992 YJ, 4.0, auto, HP D30 w/TJ chromoly shafts, Ford 8.8 LSD, 4.10 gears, NP231J w/AA SYE, Tom Woods Drive Shaft, 4" Pro Comp lift, 1.25" shackle lift, 35" MTZ's, 10,000lb winch, Mark VIII fan, 136 amp alternator, TJ flares, homemade snorkel and rock rails, no track bars or sway bar

Square Headlight Intense Team []lllllll[]

#7 User is offline   beach7514 

• Staff Sergeant

Posted 03 May 2010 - 07:16 PM

Well guys it seems that people would rather stay local which is great for BIG CYPRESS MARKET PLACE i just got comformation of 163 jeeps will be attending our event, plus theres talk of the monster truck RAMPAGE will be attending also. the events have gotten bigger and better below is the changes

A dealership in naples has donated a brand new car for us to CRUSH
A auto salvage place has donated a couple of cars for us to DESTROY
21 tropys will be given away
almost $8000.00 in prizes and gifts awarded

#8 User is offline   hartke20g 

• Sergeant Major

Posted 03 May 2010 - 10:28 PM

sounds like a good time. i may just come out to show off my new paint job. is there an entrance fee? also, is the rock climbing for humans or Jeeps?
1998 TJ 4.0 Sahara 3.5" coils, skyjacker hydro 7000s, 1.25" BL, 1" MML, D35/D30, 33x12.5 mud kings, HF 8k winch, snorkel. "Military Edition"

#9 User is offline   SouthernStyleV8 

• Lieutenant Colonel

Posted 04 May 2010 - 12:24 AM

il be attending
83 Jeep Wagoneer Swamp Series
CJ7 Swamp Buggy

#10 User is offline   beach7514 

• Staff Sergeant

Posted 04 May 2010 - 06:44 AM

View Posthartke20g, on May 3 2010, 11:28 PM, said:

sounds like a good time. i may just come out to show off my new paint job. is there an entrance fee? also, is the rock climbing for humans or Jeeps?

There is no entry fees or any fees to come to the show, the rock climbing is for jeeps only. We are still looking for vendors for our outdoor flea market (parts,tires,etc.) also i have a couple of spots left indoors for the ones who have unrelated items for sale such as clothing,jewelry,household goods,electronics (would love to have a cell phone dealer) or anything you might find at a store or other flea market. If you have or know of someone who sells indian items such as jackets, blankets,beads and such they will make a ton of money since this place is marketed around the everglades and indian villages. If you have any questions relating to selling your goods contact me at 954-549-8770 our rent for the spots are the lowest in the state and when you see our place you will know you can make good money here!!!!!

#11 User is offline   beach7514 

• Staff Sergeant

Posted 04 May 2010 - 06:48 AM

View PostSouthernStyleV8, on May 4 2010, 01:24 AM, said:

il be attending

Hey if you still have that wagoneer bring it that thing should be a shoe in for the "how many people can fit in a jeep contest" :question:

#12 User is offline   beach7514 

• Staff Sergeant

Posted 04 May 2010 - 08:11 AM

It has come to my attention that i forgot to mention that everyone who attends the show in a jeep will get $10.00 to spend at the marketplace this is good for food,drinks or shopping at our shops. also remember that the club who shows with the most jeeps wins a trophy and cash so make sure you let me know which club your with i don't want to forget any clubs that show up. SIGN-IN IS AT 9AM SHARP this going to be a huge show so the earlier you contact me the better and if you want your club's best looking jeep on the television spot that is running(for free) YOU MUST CONTACT ME A.S.A.P our marketing director is putting everything together today and tomorrow Thanks again for all your support and i hope everyone has a great time and wins some cash/trophys

#13 User is offline   ChuckieB 

• First Lieutenant

Posted 04 May 2010 - 08:40 AM

Wish we could make this, sounds like it's going to be a good time - Unfortunately, were already committed to Jeep Beach.

#14 User is offline   beach7514 

• Staff Sergeant

Posted 05 May 2010 - 11:06 AM

UPDATE
Kids in distress will be attending and we are donating all the proceds of the 50/50 raffle and a few others to The kids in distress foundation. we also lined up a total of 4 bounce houses for the kids. :drunk:

#15 User is offline   Moose512 

• Second Lieutenant

Posted 05 May 2010 - 11:50 AM

Sounds like a good show and I would have liked to attend but the same weekend as Jeep Beach?? If it is every 3 months I will try to attend the August event.
2008 White Rubicon Unlimited "LazyMoose"
I like Poison Spyder!
Too much other stuff to list....

1997 Red TJ "4 Banger"
Pro-Comp Rock Bumpers
33" tires with Rock Krawler Suspension
Armor by Toyz by Troy

Member of the 50/50 Offroad Team and JKO addict!

#16 User is offline   Jerrys JK 

• Sergeant Major

Posted 05 May 2010 - 01:43 PM

We will be there! Sounds like a lot of Fun!

#17 User is offline   John S 

• Sergeant Major

Posted 05 May 2010 - 01:45 PM

This is sounding biger and better every day

#18 User is offline   SouthernStyleV8 

• Lieutenant Colonel

Posted 05 May 2010 - 01:54 PM

im def going now!!!!!
83 Jeep Wagoneer Swamp Series
CJ7 Swamp Buggy

#19 User is offline   CrackerJack 

• Lieutenant Colonel

Posted 05 May 2010 - 03:23 PM

This sounds like a cool event. Will definately try to make this one. Maybe those of us who will be heading down 8 St can meet up in the morning and caravan over.
1991 YJ 3" SOA, 3" BL, 38.5 boggers, SYE, EB D44/8.8, 4.10s, 1999 4.0 High Output motor, BIG rear bumper, 10K vortex winch w/ wireless remote, Square Headlights plus a few extra
1989 YJ. 2"BL, semi-functional snorkel, little "girlie" tires
2001 F350 7.3L turbo diesel, Square Headlights
2007 Honda Rancher 4x4 27" Vampire tires, Square Headlights
Member: South Florida Jeep Club
FOUNDER: Square Headlight Intense Team
"Right is Right even if no one does it & Wrong is Wrong even if everyone does it."
"NEVER look down on someone unless you are helping them up"
"I'm not smart but I can lift heavy things"

Posted Image

#20 User is offline   beach7514 

• Staff Sergeant

Posted 05 May 2010 - 04:09 PM

Hey i'm in need of more of those orange cones the more the merrier i'll pick them up if your not going "PLEASE HELP ME"

#21 User is offline   Skinner1 

• Lieutenant Colonel

Posted 06 May 2010 - 03:36 AM

if i can get this nasty Death Wobble issue handled im having before then im going , its going in the shop saturday hopefully they can make it stop , i hear tell the prizes are big big big , Gonna be a good show

#22 User is offline   John S 

• Sergeant Major

Posted 06 May 2010 - 09:47 AM

Jeff thanks for showing up at the meeting last with the flyers, and telling all of us about the show. Looks like everyone is going. Can't wait.

#23 User is offline   Skinner1 

• Lieutenant Colonel

Posted 06 May 2010 - 10:35 AM

Correction , i was lucky enough to get it dropped off to the Shop today , so maybe they can find the issue
and get it fixed for me so i can go . :2thumup:

Moderator Message:

To most of you on this topic,

I suggest you visit the guidelines and the topic on Post Padding which is not allowed on Jeep Talk.

If it continues on this topic I will close it and delete the one line and padded postings. Some postings have already been deleted.
Next ones we see, we will issue Official Warnings.

You are only hurting the event when you do this and making the topic long and hard to follow with actual information about the event.

#24 User is offline   MrSig 

• Colonel

Posted 06 May 2010 - 08:00 PM

This looks like it will be fun! Count us in! Maybe we can do Bear on Sunday! :2thumup:
CEO of Black Sheep 4x4s
http://www.blacksheep4x4s.org
https://www.facebook...acksheep4x4sorg
Posted Image
Member of CCJ
White Jeep Club Member #137

#25 User is offline   YJay92 

• Second Lieutenant

Posted 06 May 2010 - 08:16 PM

View Postmrsig, on May 6 2010, 09:00 PM, said:

This looks like it will be fun! Count us in! Maybe we can do Bear on Sunday! :lol:

i made a post for that, i'm down for bear on sunday! :2thumup:
1992 YJ, 4.0, auto, HP D30 w/TJ chromoly shafts, Ford 8.8 LSD, 4.10 gears, NP231J w/AA SYE, Tom Woods Drive Shaft, 4" Pro Comp lift, 1.25" shackle lift, 35" MTZ's, 10,000lb winch, Mark VIII fan, 136 amp alternator, TJ flares, homemade snorkel and rock rails, no track bars or sway bar

Square Headlight Intense Team []lllllll[]

#26 User is offline   beach7514 

• Staff Sergeant

Posted 06 May 2010 - 09:57 PM

Just a reminder

If you have some parts,whole truck or anything else you would like to sell we are renting spaces and booths starting at $10.00 and up to 25.00 denpending if inside or outside! some of you already know that we are only making money off these spaces EVERYTHING ELSE is going to "kids In Distress so please if you want to sell your parts or products please contact us for a spot.

Also we would like to think all of you for helping get the word out specialy on such a short notice. "I promise you that next time we will check our dates first " It was not our intention to cause anyone to miss a planned event or club function in order to attend our event!

#27 User is offline   maddog2006 

• Sergeant

Posted 07 May 2010 - 04:10 AM

:2thumup: Sounds Like I need to check my plans and try to make it to this event! :lol:
2006 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited, 3 inch Pro Comp lift, 33's Pro comp A/t Tires, with a lot of extra to make it easy going through all the trails.

#28 User is offline   Speed 1 

• Second Lieutenant

Posted 07 May 2010 - 02:24 PM

Yes thanks Jeff for coming to our Everglades Jeeps and 4x4s Meeting the other night and talking to everyone. I will give out your flyers at tower Shop tonight.
2008 4 Door JK, 33" MTKs, River Raider Ram Air Snorkel System with a K&N flat filter, Custom Exhaust, Tow Package, 2" Suspension Lift, 10,000 lbs Front Winch, Jeep DVD, Navigation System with Topo, Cobra CB w/ 102' whip, and Amateur Radio (ham Radio)

#29 User is offline   beach7514 

• Staff Sergeant

Posted 07 May 2010 - 05:19 PM

View PostSpeed 1, on May 7 2010, 03:24 PM, said:

Yes thanks Jeff for coming to our Everglades Jeeps and 4x4s Meeting the other night and talking to everyone. I will give out your flyers at tower Shop tonight.

Per your request I printed about 100 more flyers and will be at towers tonight so i'll see ya there and give them to you then. Thanks again for all your support It was very,very kind of you and your club to cancel your plans to jeep beach just to attend this event and as I was saying to you the other night we will be more than happy to let your group hold your meetings, functions or party's in our facilities when you need a big enough place to do so. We started construction on a third stage today so we will always have plenty of room for groups of 100 or more. as far as the land is concerned I do believe after this event we will have several trails cleared to ride on Ha Ha

#30 User is offline   beach7514 

• Staff Sergeant

Posted 08 May 2010 - 05:58 PM

Well everyone I was sitting at the market today and some nice people stopped in and asked if I would mind them coming to our event and doing " HOT AIR BALLON RIDES " so it looks like we have even more stuff to do next saturday.

Share this topic:

• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked