• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Jeep club based in Port St Lucie

#31 User is offline   HighRolerDan1 

• Staff Sergeant
  • Group: Members

Posted 01 May 2010 - 05:23 PM

See you guys there Jensen sonic 7pm tonight!!!
2001 BLACK XJ

LONG ARMS

FULL WIDTH

DANA 44 FRONT AND REAR

37" IROKS

#32 User is offline   Lost Sheep 

• Second Lieutenant

Posted 01 May 2010 - 05:24 PM

I'm gonna be a few minutes late, cooking supper now.
Most people aren't brave, they are just too stupid to realize what they are doing.

2006 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon 4.0 with a 6 speed hand shaker: 4" Skyjacker lift, Super Lift bent Control Arms, High Rock front and rear bumpers, Rubicon Express Hand throttle ,Cragar 15" Soft 8's wrapped with 35" Dunlop Mud Rovers.

VP High Rollers Jeep Club

#33 User is offline   HighRolerDan1 

• Staff Sergeant

Posted 01 May 2010 - 08:02 PM

WOW what a great turn out guys :biggrin1: I hope everyone had a great time!
2001 BLACK XJ

LONG ARMS

FULL WIDTH

DANA 44 FRONT AND REAR

37" IROKS

#34 User is offline   Lost Sheep 

• Second Lieutenant

Posted 01 May 2010 - 08:50 PM

Nice meeting everyone. Can't wait for our first "official" meeting. Great turn out.
Most people aren't brave, they are just too stupid to realize what they are doing.

2006 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon 4.0 with a 6 speed hand shaker: 4" Skyjacker lift, Super Lift bent Control Arms, High Rock front and rear bumpers, Rubicon Express Hand throttle ,Cragar 15" Soft 8's wrapped with 35" Dunlop Mud Rovers.

#35 User is offline   08jkcreeper 

• Sergeant

Posted 01 May 2010 - 09:18 PM

First off I want to say it was nice meeting everyone. I am really excited about getting this club going. We will keep everyone updated as to when the next meeting will be. Thanks to everyone for your input, and concerns. I look forward to meeting with everyone again.
------------------------IT'S WHAT I DO-----------------------
HIGH ROLLERS JEEP CLUB

#36 User is offline   Fred06JeepTJ 

• Master Sergeant

Posted 02 May 2010 - 01:55 PM

First, I must say...best of luck to you. It's a lot of work, but worth it in the end.

As far as TCJC being inactive, I had suggested socials at least twice a month and hardly anyone showed up. I started to run out of ideas and asked that the members make suggestions. There were very few. I post events on the forum that are located all over the state and we had one member Jeep, four members total and two guests attend the Orlando Jeep Show. There are very few areas to ride, and even fewer legal ones, south of Melbourne. You have Corbett, which will be either too wet or too far for most. We have participated in charity events, including an event just last month, and had three Jeeps participate. It seems that the only good turn out that we have is for Jeep Beach. There were some who did a trail ride after last month's meeting and had a good time. Four families attended the FL4WDA meeting in January. And, we are doing a ride, cookout and pool party at a member's home for Go Topless Day this coming Saturday before the meeting.

I myself can't see a "south chapter" of TCJC because there aren't enough members willing to run it. I'm "retiring" as Secretary, Event poster, web master, etc. next month and so far, nobody has stepped up to replace me. TCJC started in Vero and we have members who live as far north as Melbourne and as far south as PSL. I live in S. Ft. Pierce and knew the club would be located in Vero when I joined, as did everyone else. When TCJC began, we incorporated, became a 501©(3) charity registered with the IRS, and agreed on a Vero location.\

Yes, Jeepers dissolved and if some of them don't want to drive to Vero, then I can understand that. There are four TCJC members who live in PSL currently and two of them feel that Vero is too far to travel. There are plenty of Jeep owners who would like to be a part of a club in that area, as there isn't another club between Vero and WPB that I'm aware of. It would certainly fill the need for a club to the south. I, as do all of the other TCJC members who I have heard from, wish you the best of luck in starting a new club.

Take care,
Charlene Myers,
Secretary, TCJC

#37 User is offline   HighRolerDan1 

• Staff Sergeant

Posted 04 May 2010 - 12:18 PM

Well when TCJC formed there was a club located in PSL to serve from Ft pierce south now there is no club left to serve these jeep enthusiasts. I myself can't leave my fellow Jeep owners by the wayside. HIGH ROLLERS JEEP CLUB is for all those in Fort Pierce to Hobe Sound to call home!!

What a great group we had the opportunity to meet on Sat night. The Formation of this club is for these family's and ones just like it!
2001 BLACK XJ

LONG ARMS

FULL WIDTH

DANA 44 FRONT AND REAR

37" IROKS

#38 User is offline   Fred06JeepTJ 

• Master Sergeant

Posted 05 May 2010 - 06:40 PM

I never said that I was angry and did wish you nothing but the best of luck. I just thought it only fair for someone to speak for TCJC and all of the posts that mentioned us.

Take care,
Charlene Myers,
Secretary, TCJC

#39 User is offline   08jkcreeper 

• Sergeant

Posted 06 May 2010 - 05:28 AM

Let's keep this thing nice! no hard feelings towards TCJC! We were a part of that club and a few issues we have, have drawn our interest's closer to home. We were told if we didn't like it to start our own club. So that is what we are doing. I hope we can all still get along, maybe even do some events together.

Thank You,
ltdan
HIGH ROLLERS JEEP CLUB

#40 User is offline   Fred06JeepTJ 

• Master Sergeant

Posted 07 May 2010 - 09:13 AM

I was never anything but nice. I don't think that it's understood that some areas of our forum are only open to members, so you can't always see everything if you aren't a member of the club. I have tried until my head throbs to get people to show up for things, and it's no easy task after a while.

It may work down there now. I don't know for sure, but I wish you all the best. It just came as a surprise, but that's ok. All of the talk happened within a week or two. I didn't know that was what you where thinking of doing and I don't think I've seen you at a club function since the Christmas party. But, it's all good. I put a lot of work into TCJC that most will never know the extent of and I just didn't like being called inactive. Members are inactive, the economy has forced some clubs to be inactive, by but it's certainly not a result of me not trying.

Again, good luck, and we'll see you all next time,
Charlene Myers,
Secretary, TCJC

#41 User is offline   08jkcreeper 

• Sergeant

Posted 02 June 2010 - 06:35 PM

Okay everbody we have set up a facebook page for High Rollers Jeep Club. We will be posting all the upcoming meetings and times on their as well as here. Thanks again for all the support and patience.
HIGH ROLLERS JEEP CLUB

#42 User is offline   Lost Sheep 

• Second Lieutenant

Posted 05 June 2010 - 06:53 PM

Is it just me of did the facebook page disappear?

#43 User is offline   HighRolerDan1 

• Staff Sergeant

Posted 05 June 2010 - 07:59 PM

View PostLost Sheep, on Jun 5 2010, 07:53 PM, said:

Is it just me of did the facebook page disappear?

http://www.facebook.com/#!/group.php?g...8351&ref=ts
2001 BLACK XJ

LONG ARMS

FULL WIDTH

DANA 44 FRONT AND REAR

37" IROKS

Share this topic:

• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic