JEEPTALK.net: Tax new tag and title fees?? - JEEPTALK.net

Page 1 of 1

Tax new tag and title fees??

#1 User is offline   bigugly78CJ5 

• Sergeant Major
  • Group: Members

Posted 02 March 2010 - 06:06 PM

Well...i believe i have found me a jeep...but the guy wants to go do the tax tag and title transfer on the spot....which isnt a problem but ive heard the New tag and all the fees have went up....... does anyone know of a website(i tried the dmv site but it wasnt to much help maybe i missed it) or know how much a new tag is gonna cost me as well as the title transfer?... i know the tax is the standard broward county 6%.... but i just wanna be able to go prepared since im pulling alot of money around and am cutting it close just buyin the jeep :strong2:

anthony

#2 User is offline   Gutsy 

• First Lieutenant
  • View gallery

Posted 02 March 2010 - 06:07 PM

View Postbigugly78CJ5, on Mar 2 2010, 06:06 PM, said:

Well...i believe i have found me a jeep...but the guy wants to go do the tax tag and title transfer on the spot....which isnt a problem but ive heard the New tag and all the fees have went up....... does anyone know of a website(i tried the dmv site but it wasnt to much help maybe i missed it) or know how much a new tag is gonna cost me as well as the title transfer?... i know the tax is the standard broward county 6%.... but i just wanna be able to go prepared since im pulling alot of money around and am cutting it close just buyin the jeep :strong2:

anthony

myflorida.com
O[][][][]O
1987 YJ7TJ
Member: The WINCH TEAM = Women In Need of Constant Horsepower TEAM

"If you run away, you will fall. If you face it like a bull, you will rise."
"HONESTY you can work with - NOT LIES"
"Life is short, hard and trying...grab it by the %!((@, live it up and BE HAPPY!!!"
"Seems like the younger ones are into themselves, and the older ones are into you."
"You don't stop laughing because you grow old...you grow old because you stop laughing."
"Growing old is mandatory...growing up is optional."

That's all folks!

#3 User is offline   bigugly78CJ5 

• Sergeant Major

Posted 02 March 2010 - 06:18 PM

View PostGutsy, on Mar 2 2010, 06:07 PM, said:

myflorida.com

thanks....... i was looking for it to hard i think.... was under my nose the whole time in the DMV website, the myflorida.com doubled me back to..... just needed to click a few tabs ...the jeep has me scatter brained.........

#4 User is offline   ChuckieB 

• First Lieutenant

Posted 02 March 2010 - 08:13 PM

I just tagged my 05 TJ and it cost me right at $400. But, I also transferred it from GA to FL. so this may have made it more.

#5 User is offline   Angler 

• Captain

Posted 03 March 2010 - 07:53 AM

I bought my daily driver a few months ago and i paid 400 :( Thanks Obama
02 Red TJ angler sport
MTR's 35x12.50, OX, front & rear Dana 44,30, 456 gears, WARN bumpers front & rear tire carrier, 6"longarm skyjacker lift ,Johnny joints, BDS 9500 shocks, Tom wood's drive shaft, Cobra 75 cb, Garmin GPS, 4' firestick, 6" kc slimlights, flowmaster 40 exhaust, WARN 9.5 ti, Poison spyder rockers, WARN steering box skidplate, Delta xenon headlights, K&N Air intake, 1 1/4 JKS bodylift, TP paper

Posted Image
2008 SouthEast JeepFest Champ of the ramp & 50/50 offroad team ANGLER'S YOU TUBE

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1

Fast Reply