Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

JK Hard top Headliners for the JK Hardtop

#1 User is offline   RickM610 

• Second Lieutenant
  • Group: Members

Posted 09 August 2009 - 09:49 PM

A few weeks ago I saw a posting of someone inquiring about how to insulate the JK hardtop due to the wonderful south Florida sun and radiating heat off the hardtops. Even though I couldn't find the original posting guess this will do...

I found a posting in one of the forums that will help. There is a guy in Irvine, California that has an automotive upholstery company and makes a ready to ship headliner kit for the JK 2 door and the Unlimited with hard top.. If still interested you can follow the link listed below.

HOTHEAD HEADLINERS
2007 Jeep Wrangler JK Sahara Unl. - 35" X 13.50" Mickey Thompson A/T - 20" Chrome Metal Moto Wheels - 5.5 Rock Krawler triple threat suspension lift - Tom Woods front & rear drive shafts - Fox Steering Stabilizer - ARB Bull Front Bumper w/Smittybuilt winch - Mopar Off Road Rear Bumper w/tire carrier - 75 WX ST Cobra CB Radio - Mopar Trail Guide GPS

http://www.myjeepspace.com/RickM610

My Jeep (JK BEAST) on Facebook

Posted Image

#2 User is offline   The Hunter 

• Master Sergeant
  • Group: Members

Posted 09 August 2009 - 10:01 PM

Thanks Rick. I may go that route instead of having someone locally make one for my Rubicon.
2007 Black JEEP Rubicon Unlimited four door. Pro Comp Stage 1 four inch lift; 35 inch tall Pro Comp Extreme Mud Terrains, Custom painted Riddler differential covers; axle vent tubes rerouted; 10,000 lbs Smittybuilt winch with wireless Roadless Gear winch remote; Rugged Ridge front Bumper, Uniden CB radio, Astatic power microphone and Wilson CB antenna.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic