JEEPTALK.net: Caught on Tape Again - JEEPTALK.net

Page 1 of 1

Caught on Tape Again

#1 User is offline   Skinner1 

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Group: Banned

Posted 28 May 2009 - 09:38 AM

it was reported on americas newsroom ( fox news ) this morning
that 5 state troopers are under investigation for getting into a scuffle with medics over a right of way issue .

as reported a medics team in ambulance with lights and sirens transporting a critically ill woman to the hospital was boxed in and pulled over by 5 state troopers because the ambulance did not yeild to the troopers right of way .
the troopers then proceeded to box in the ambulance and pull out the medics a scuffle broke out between the troopers and the medics when 1 angry trooper began screaming at and grabbed a medic around the neck in a choke style hold and attempted to arrest all the medics .

in the mean time the husband and son of the patient that was in the back of the ambulance grabbed their video camera and recorded the incident

the state DA's office is investigating the 5 troopers conduct after veiwing the video , and the officer that grabbed the medic has been placed on admin leave pending the investigation .

Note : im waiting for fox news to post the video link .

UUUUUMMMMM lets see : Ambulance , lights , sirens , rushing to hospital , HELLO are these state troopers ignorant or just plain Stupid im mean DUUUUHHHHH .

the District Trooper commander was quoted as saying this has to be 1 of the most ignorant acts i have ever seen .

#2 User is offline   SuperDave1984 

• First Lieutenant
  • Group: Members

Posted 28 May 2009 - 01:10 PM

Where?

#3 User is offline   Skinner1 

• Lieutenant Colonel

Posted 28 May 2009 - 02:00 PM

View Postsuperdave1984, on May 28 2009, 02:10 PM, said:

Where?

i dont beleive this happened in florida not sure where yet just caught the last few minutes of the report some comentary and saw the video ,

im waiting for the link to come up on foxnews ...

heres what i found .this incident happened in oklahoma . troopers and medics involved

http://www.policelink.com/news/articles/10...-caught-on-tape

this is just flat out pathetic and disguisting uncalled for behavior on the troopers part total disgrace .

the troopers were pleaded with to knock it off so the patient could get to med. attention and they ignored the pleas .

Again ...Ambulance , patient rushing to hospital ... uuuuuhhhh Gee earl whats that mean DUUUUUHHHHHH ............ were just gonna pull em over and smak them around and the heck with the the patient cause they got in our way ... what a disgrace .......totally unprofessional .....its cops like these that give Good cops a bad name these guys stepped way over the line and put a patients life at risk so they could do nothing more then act BIG. .

Rick sanchez is reporting on this story here in a few minutes on CNN

correction: 1 report say 1 thing and another report says something else

1 report says the ambulance had light and sirens on and 1 report says it didnt so i dont know about that .....but still its a pathetic showing by the officers towards uniformed medics in an ambulance

i respect all the men and women that wear that star or sheild except for the stupid ones

#4 User is offline   HitMoney 

• First Lieutenant

Posted 28 May 2009 - 03:34 PM

/l ,[____],
l---L -OlllllllO-
[b]()_)-()_)-o-)_)

My Rig, HERE

#5 User is offline   Skinner1 

• Lieutenant Colonel

Posted 28 May 2009 - 04:51 PM

thanks hitmoney i cant link video on my work comp ..... :devilgrin:

#6 User is offline   Wildbill 

• Major

Posted 29 May 2009 - 08:53 AM

I agree that it was un-professional and there is a common mix up with whether or not the lights/sirens were activated. I'm guessing they were not (on the ambulance) Now why was the trooper's on and why did he have a passenger. What ever the reasons, it was definitely handled in appropriately. The headline of 5 troopers being investigated is as usual blown out of proportion by the media. It appears to me that you had 1 or 2 troopers acting badly and the others were getting the situation back under control which what they should be doing. Either way I think it will evolve into a White vs. Black situation unfortunately
Yale H.
Port Charlotte, FL

1992 YJ 4.0 HO
2" BL, 4" R/C Susp. Lift...plus a couple extra stock leafs
Aussie Lockers Frt & Rear
33 x 12.50 Dunlop Mud Rovers
2004 Liberty Sport 3.7L 4X4
stock for now!!!

#7 User is offline   Skinner1 

• Lieutenant Colonel

Posted 29 May 2009 - 09:26 AM

yeah it seems to be turning into a he said - he said deal .....the medics claim in 1 report they couldnt get out of the way fast enough ...in another it say the troopers didnt have lights and sirens either just travelin at a high rate of speed ....

any which way it was handled very unprofessionaly and as far as the patient goes i have to agree with
the comentaters on this 1

Can you say BIG FAT Lawsuit . them boys prob. cost thier Dept . some big $$$$ .

#8 User is offline   Skinner1 

• Lieutenant Colonel

Posted 16 June 2009 - 06:32 AM

so this morning on the early show it was reported that the medic in this issue has secured an attorney as evey 1 knew he would and is suing to have the trooper fired for his behavior .
the trooper claims he didnt know that there was a patient in the ambulance when you can clearly hear on the video he was informed of the fact over and over by every 1 and disreguarded the information and well being of said patient
in an attempt to just act big .

it seems this case is gonna go to court in a he said he said deal .

the trooper in this case maintains he did nothing wrong maintains he had No knowledge of the presence of a patient that needed care and stands by his actions it will be interesting to see if after viewing the evidence if a judge feels the same way :banghead1:

#9 User is offline   Matt 

• Corporal

Posted 15 March 2012 - 11:39 AM

wow i am lost for words after reading all of this and seeing the video in my opinion the trooper should have lost his badge when the video surfaced and this makes me think did act like this to regular citizens the people he is suppose to serve and protect. does anyone know what has happend sense??

#10 User is offline   RunninBare 

• Major

Posted 15 March 2012 - 07:34 PM

Heard on the news the other day it is now a felony to video police in Chicago...makes you wonder what the cops have to hide.
I ain't as good as I once was, but I'm as good once as I ever was.
http://www.youtube.c...h?v=TZBTyTWOZCM
1-20-2013...end of an error

#11 User is offline   JeepinIan 

• Major General
  • View gallery

Posted 16 March 2012 - 10:30 AM

If you don't have thier permission, it is felony evesdropping. It's funnty cause they arrested some woman for recording a police officer during a traffic stop and he was recording the stop himself.

Illinois link
Ian Stewart

If you don't fight for the trails, there won't be any trails to fight for.

What you get by achieving your goals is not as important as what you become by achieving your goals.
Zig Ziglar

"War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling that thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself." ....

John Stuart Mill

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1

Fast Reply