JEEPTALK.net: Caught on Tape - JEEPTALK.net

Page 1 of 1

Caught on Tape

#1 User is offline   Skinner1 

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Group: Banned

Posted 20 May 2009 - 02:16 PM

5 birmingham Al. police officers have been fired and face possible civil rights violations for losing control of their professional composiour and beating an unconsious and injured suspect after a high speed persuit pit manuver and crash .

http://www.infowars.com/birmingham-police-...scious-suspect/

Guys at least wake him up first Damn .

#2 User is offline   RockTime 

• Captain
  • Group: Members

Posted 20 May 2009 - 02:30 PM

if the guy lived through it he will become very rich if he plays his cards right. i know someone who got bead almost to death by a miami dade cop he lived and press charges he got like 3 million
1997 wrangler
38.5/14.5 tsl sx
Ballistic fab beadlocks
cobra 19 cb
superwinch 9500lb winch
8 inch fabtech rock crawler kit
3 inch body lift
and more...

#3 User is offline   Skinner1 

• Lieutenant Colonel

Posted 20 May 2009 - 02:41 PM

Them boys are in big trouble to say the least .i have to agree with ya that guy is gonna be a rich man cause of that beating

#4 User is offline   Outlaw 

• Major

Posted 20 May 2009 - 03:51 PM

I hope they let them go... I would write it off as justified... I would have been pissed pulling up there after seeing him run down the other officer... That suspect needed to get alot more than he got...
John
01 TJ 4.0 manual... Stock for now. ( But the build will begin soon.)
Member of:
Utah 4x4 & Citrus County Jeepers

#5 User is offline   HitMoney 

• First Lieutenant

Posted 20 May 2009 - 06:27 PM

The officers that were fired are appealing the decision... um.. what defense could they possibly have?? I mean you can't say.. "I was emotionally charged and lost control" ?
I get that the suspect caused the entire chase and whatnot.. but the police aren't the ones who deal punishment. Lose control.. lose your job... sounds pretty logical to me.
/l ,[____],
l---L -OlllllllO-
[b]()_)-()_)-o-)_)

My Rig, HERE

#6 User is offline   ChuckieB 

• First Lieutenant

Posted 20 May 2009 - 06:34 PM

Dang, the guy fell out of the car and was out! Kick em when there up, kick em when there down...........I don't think it was justified but when the adrenalin is rushing its hard to shut it off.

#7 User is offline   Skinner1 

• Lieutenant Colonel

Posted 22 May 2009 - 05:40 AM

Well that lil Adrenline rush is gonna cost them their jobs and the city some serious $$$$ .

the hole thing that buried these cops was not so much the beating itself but more so the fact that the state found evidence that the tape that was presented in Court had been tampered with in an attempt to cover up the officers behavior at the end of the chase they knew they messed up bigtime and tried to cover it up .....

thats what buried them . they tried to cover it up and got caught by the state simple as that .

Stupid is as Stupid does .

Adrenaline or no adrenaline ....no matter what happened ...they Had ( NO ) right under the law to do what they did .

#8 User is offline   SeaMonkey 

• First Lieutenant

Posted 22 May 2009 - 10:21 AM

Oh man, those cops are so effin screwed. I wonder if they think it was worth it?
- 2000 TJ with big rubbery tires for going on trails and stuff.

#9 User is offline   JeepinIan 

• Major General
  • View gallery

Posted 22 May 2009 - 11:06 AM

I've kept kinda quiet on this, but here goes. According to what I have read on this thread, when the rush is on, it's OK to punch, kick, etc, someone who is down.
If I expand this theory, then when I leave any sporting event, or something else that raises my adrenelin flow, it's OK for me to punch, hit, kick, someone and expect no retaliation.
I think thats insane to even consider that they were anywhere near in the right to abuse a suspect. IMO, the police need to show that they are in control at all times, not privey to emotional upsets etc. They are held as role models for kids aren't they? Is that the role model you want your kid to follow?
Ian Stewart

If you don't fight for the trails, there won't be any trails to fight for.

What you get by achieving your goals is not as important as what you become by achieving your goals.
Zig Ziglar

"War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling that thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself." ....

John Stuart Mill

#10 User is offline   Wildbill 

• Major

Posted 26 May 2009 - 12:38 PM

View PostSkinner1, on May 22 2009, 06:40 AM, said:

Stupid is as Stupid does .

Adrenaline or no adrenaline ....no matter what happened ...they Had ( NO ) right under the law to do what they did .

X2.........

And they shouldn't have tampered with the evidence either. They are getting what they deserve. Their honesty and integrity is shot now, they'll be lucky to find a job as a mall security guard.

Don't get me wrong...... I'll stand next to my fellow brothers and sisters in blue (and green) if they are in the right. THIS was not RIGHT!!!!!
Yale H.
Port Charlotte, FL

1992 YJ 4.0 HO
2" BL, 4" R/C Susp. Lift...plus a couple extra stock leafs
Aussie Lockers Frt & Rear
33 x 12.50 Dunlop Mud Rovers
2004 Liberty Sport 3.7L 4X4
stock for now!!!

#11 User is offline   SuperDave1984 

• First Lieutenant

Posted 26 May 2009 - 01:51 PM

Bammers....typical. You Gators gotta hate em too. Just not as much as me. :2thumup:

And why no football smiley?

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1

Fast Reply