• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Big SFJC PowWow 02/11/2009

#1 User is offline   TranyDoctor 

• Colonel
  • View gallery
  • Group: Members

Posted 11 February 2009 - 09:07 AM

:secret: South Florida Jeep Club will be holding its monthly meeting tonight at arrigo sawgrass Jeep dealership. :gathering:
This should be a great meeting covering all aspects of the club. :talktalk: We will be discussing lots of new and exciting events upcoming throughout 2009.
And don't forget the 50-50 raffle :yahoo:
This is open to individuals that are interested in possibly joining and participating in the SFJC. :welcome:
Hope to see you there. :2thumup:
[map=http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&source=s_q&hl=en&geocode=&q=arrigo+sawgrass&sll=37.0625,-95.677068&sspn=33.077336,78.75&ie=UTF8&ll=26.212127,-80.291176&spn=0.073154,0.153809&z=13]Map To Arrigo[/map]

#2 User is offline   TallJeep 

• Colonel
  • View gallery

Posted 11 February 2009 - 09:29 AM

You really want to be there so you can hear about all the new events and exiting news we have for all of our members and future members!!!! :gathering:

#3 User is offline   JeepNWilly 

• Brigadier General
  • View gallery
  • Group: GlobalMod

Posted 11 February 2009 - 11:07 AM

I will be there :gathering:
Willy
2006 Wrangler X , 2014 JK Unlimited Sport
Keep Calm And Wave On
Pics:

Posted Image

#4 User is offline   92SquareEye 

• Colonel
  • View gallery

Posted 11 February 2009 - 01:02 PM

View PostTallJeep, on Feb 11 2009, 09:29 AM, said:

You really want to be there so you can hear about all the new events and exiting news we have for all of our members and future members!!!! :gathering:

even though it is quite the haul for us dade conty peeps to make it up there, i feel the need to go. :welcome: last time i missed a meeting, gustavo wound up as president!! :2thumup: i think i need to go to this one to ensure that our new treasurer is performing to the standards set by the former treasurer!! :talktalk: i also like this new form of communal based messaging...i want to be a part of the tribe. will there be a session scheduled for gathering in the wigwam and smoking the proverbial peace pipe????? Posted Image

-dave

#5 User is offline   JeepNWilly 

• Brigadier General
  • View gallery
  • Group: GlobalMod

Posted 11 February 2009 - 01:27 PM

View PostLrdJeffson, on Feb 11 2009, 01:02 PM, said:

even though it is quite the haul for us dade conty peeps to make it up there, i feel the need to go. :2thumup: last time i missed a meeting, gustavo wound up as president!! :secret: i think i need to go to this one to ensure that our new treasurer is performing to the standards set by the former treasurer!! :welcome: i also like this new form of communal based messaging...i want to be a part of the tribe. will there be a session scheduled for gathering in the wigwam and smoking the proverbial peace pipe????? Posted Image

-dave

Dave,
That is no excuse. I drive down from West Pam Beach which is quite a distance. :gathering: :talktalk:
Willy
2006 Wrangler X , 2014 JK Unlimited Sport
Keep Calm And Wave On
Pics:

Posted Image

#6 User is offline   HitMoney 

• First Lieutenant

Posted 12 February 2009 - 04:54 PM

Be nice if there was ever a meeting on a different day or different time so that members who would never be able to attend the current time and place have an opportunity.
/l ,[____],
l---L -OlllllllO-
[b]()_)-()_)-o-)_)

My Rig, HERE

#7 User is offline   92SquareEye 

• Colonel
  • View gallery

Posted 12 February 2009 - 04:56 PM

The March meeting will be held at Hollywood Jeep...a little closer to the miami folks...

-dave

#8 User is offline   RickM610 

• Second Lieutenant

Posted 12 February 2009 - 09:57 PM

During the week is tuff for me... I haven't been able to make one yet! So what was the important meeting about this month?

View PostHitMoney, on Feb 12 2009, 04:54 PM, said:

Be nice if there was ever a meeting on a different day or different time so that members who would never be able to attend the current time and place have an opportunity.

2007 Jeep Wrangler JK Sahara Unl. - 35" X 13.50" Mickey Thompson A/T - 20" Chrome Metal Moto Wheels - 5.5 Rock Krawler triple threat suspension lift - Tom Woods front & rear drive shafts - Fox Steering Stabilizer - ARB Bull Front Bumper w/Smittybuilt winch - Mopar Off Road Rear Bumper w/tire carrier - 75 WX ST Cobra CB Radio - Mopar Trail Guide GPS

http://www.myjeepspace.com/RickM610

My Jeep (JK BEAST) on Facebook

Posted Image

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic