Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

South Florida Jeep Club

#1 User is offline   deevee 

• Master Sergeant
  • Group: Members

Posted 09 September 2008 - 06:21 PM

I actually found this site via SFJC's site and was looking to join up. My jeep is still fairly stock, except warn bumpers and skid plates. I see there is a "informal" meetup every other Friday at Tower Shops Mall, but it doesn't specify which fridays :( It also says it starts around 7. How late does it generally go til? I usually don't get off work (which is down town Miami) until 7ish. I hope this is the correct place to post this. I can't post to the SFJC's board. Anyhow, thank you for the information in advance! Here are a couple pictures....

Posted Image

Posted Image

-dv

#2 User is offline   NonStop 

• Colonel

Posted 09 September 2008 - 06:37 PM

Tomorrow is our monthly meeting, it is held at Arrigo Sawgrass Jeep Chrysler Dealer, it is at Commercial Blvd. and the Sawgrass Exp. The meeting begins at 7:30 which might be tough for you unless you can get off early.... but people start showing up as early as 6:30 or so and spend some time talking and checking out the Jeeps. You can absolutely sign up at the meeting and get an idea of what we are about.. Hope to see you there. Otherwise there should be a link on the SFJC site to sign up via Paypal, there used to be...
2000 5.2 WJ

#3 User is offline   XrayDivr 

• First Lieutenant

Posted 09 September 2008 - 08:02 PM

the towershop schedule is posted on the home page at the bottom
president: jubicon express off-road

at jubicon express i'm not only the president but i'm also a client.

#4 User is offline   deevee 

• Master Sergeant

Posted 09 September 2008 - 09:12 PM

View PostNonstop, on Sep 9 2008, 07:37 PM, said:

Tomorrow is our monthly meeting, it is held at Arrigo Sawgrass Jeep Chrysler Dealer, it is at Commercial Blvd. and the Sawgrass Exp. The meeting begins at 7:30 which might be tough for you unless you can get off early.... but people start showing up as early as 6:30 or so and spend some time talking and checking out the Jeeps. You can absolutely sign up at the meeting and get an idea of what we are about.. Hope to see you there. Otherwise there should be a link on the SFJC site to sign up via Paypal, there used to be...

I will see if I can make it and yes there is a way to sign up online. Thank you for the information.

View Postxraydivr, on Sep 9 2008, 09:02 PM, said:

the towershop schedule is posted on the home page at the bottom

Ah, found it. Thanks!

-dv

#5 User is offline   RickM610 

• Second Lieutenant

Posted 15 September 2008 - 10:17 PM

View PostNonstop, on Sep 9 2008, 07:37 PM, said:

Signed up yesterday through SFJC website! How long does it take to confirm membership? Guess I just missed the first meeting by a couple of days... Hopefully I will be able to catch you guys in the next meeting!

Rick M
Miami (West Kendall)

2007 Jeep Wrangler JK Sahara Unl. - 35" X 13.50" Mickey Thompson A/T - 20" Chrome Metal Moto Wheels - 5.5 Rock Krawler triple threat suspension lift - Tom Woods front & rear drive shafts - Fox Steering Stabilizer - ARB Bull Front Bumper w/Smittybuilt winch - Mopar Off Road Rear Bumper w/tire carrier - 75 WX ST Cobra CB Radio - Mopar Trail Guide GPS

http://www.myjeepspace.com/RickM610

My Jeep (JK BEAST) on Facebook

Posted Image

#6 User is offline   deevee 

• Master Sergeant

Posted 15 September 2008 - 11:16 PM

I signed up yesterday for membership and received an email via paypal that I've been charged. How do I get the SFJC forum password so I can see what's going on?

Thanks

-dv

#7 User is offline   TombRaiderTim 

• Colonel

Posted 16 September 2008 - 11:11 AM

View PostRickM610, on Sep 15 2008, 11:17 PM, said:

Signed up yesterday through SFJC website! How long does it take to confirm membership? Guess I just missed the first meeting by a couple of days... Hopefully I will be able to catch you guys in the next meeting!

Rick M
Miami (West Kendall)

Rick, I sent you an email just a few minutes ago. You need to fill out the online membership application. Typically you will get an email from our Secretary within the week with all the info. I think she is going on vacation so Ill send you an email with some info once that comes in.

View Postdeevee, on Sep 16 2008, 12:16 AM, said:

I signed up yesterday for membership and received an email via paypal that I've been charged. How do I get the SFJC forum password so I can see what's going on?

Thanks

-dv

Deevee, I see all your info came in. So ill shoot you an email soon with the info. Look forward to meeting both of you soon.
Tim (SFJC President)
Tim

'03 Tomb Raider Rubicon (#0986)
4.88 gears, Bellyup, oil pan skid, 1 ton high stearing, SYE with Tom woods RE adjustable upper control arms, Rubens 4130 heat treated lower adjustable control amrs with greasible johnny joints, OX outer axle seals, 1" MM lift, 1-1/4" BL. and maybe more but I cant remember
'98 Grand Cherokee

Ru•bi•con n.
A limit that when passed or exceeded permits of no return and typically results in irrevocable commitment.

#8 User is offline   RickM610 

• Second Lieutenant

Posted 16 September 2008 - 07:29 PM

View PostTombRaiderTim, on Sep 16 2008, 12:11 PM, said:

Rick, I sent you an email just a few minutes ago. You need to fill out the online membership application. Typically you will get an email from our Secretary within the week with all the info. I think she is going on vacation so Ill send you an email with some info once that comes in.

Deevee, I see all your info came in. So ill shoot you an email soon with the info. Look forward to meeting both of you soon.
Tim (SFJC President)

Thanx Tim, got an email form you and another from Stephanie... I filled out the form and sent it on its way! Hope to be meeting you all in the next reunion!

Rick
Miami (West Kendall)

2007 Jeep Wrangler JK Sahara Unl. - 35" X 13.50" Mickey Thompson A/T - 20" Chrome Metal Moto Wheels - 5.5 Rock Krawler triple threat suspension lift - Tom Woods front & rear drive shafts - Fox Steering Stabilizer - ARB Bull Front Bumper w/Smittybuilt winch - Mopar Off Road Rear Bumper w/tire carrier - 75 WX ST Cobra CB Radio - Mopar Trail Guide GPS

http://www.myjeepspace.com/RickM610

My Jeep (JK BEAST) on Facebook

Posted Image

#9 User is offline   Mama Grizz 

• Civilian Newbie

Posted 25 September 2008 - 08:51 AM

I recent my application for the second time and I still have not been sent the password for the private section

#10 User is offline   TombRaiderTim 

• Colonel

Posted 25 September 2008 - 10:24 AM

View PostMama Grizz, on Sep 25 2008, 09:51 AM, said:

I recent my application for the second time and I still have not been sent the password for the private section

I see your info came in on 9/23 I didnt see anything prior to that. I will shoot you a quick email with the password. Typically our secretary will send the welcome email the weekend after you have signed up once she has some free time. Thanks again for joining and hope to see you soon.
Tim

'03 Tomb Raider Rubicon (#0986)
4.88 gears, Bellyup, oil pan skid, 1 ton high stearing, SYE with Tom woods RE adjustable upper control arms, Rubens 4130 heat treated lower adjustable control amrs with greasible johnny joints, OX outer axle seals, 1" MM lift, 1-1/4" BL. and maybe more but I cant remember
'98 Grand Cherokee

Ru•bi•con n.
A limit that when passed or exceeded permits of no return and typically results in irrevocable commitment.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic