• You cannot reply to this topic

iSpell for Quick Reply

#1 User is offline   TranyDoctor 

• Colonel
  • View gallery
  • Group: Members

Posted 31 July 2008 - 09:04 PM

View PostAdmin, on Jul 31 2008, 09:04 PM, said:

You will not find it in the QRB, you will need to use the Full Editor. There is another way that you can get around it but I do not want to hijack this topic. You are welcome to start another with regards to this or any other feature in question. Glad to see that a few of you like the QRB.

Admin

can we add i spell to QRB. or must we

View PostAdmin, on Jul 31 2008, 09:04 PM, said:

get around it

#2 User is offline   LadyJeffson 

• First Lieutenant
  • View gallery

Posted 31 July 2008 - 09:38 PM

LOL :thankyou: A grammar tool might be useful as well. Like the proper use of there, they're, and their...or two, too, and to...the list continues............... :2thumup: Wait...I think I'm being petty...... :shock:
Holly
Yellow 92 YJ, Elvis, I share with LrdJeffson

Jeep...the power of American manufacturing...600,000 Jeeps deployed during WWII...a vehichle that can go anywhere, do anything...it embodies the American spirit!
Stuck happens! :0

"Your winch or mine?"

"One isn't necessarily born with courage, but one is born with potential. Without courage, we cannot practice any other virtue with consistency. We can't be kind, true, merciful, generous, or honest. You can practice any virtue erratically, but nothing consistently without courage."
"The main thing is to keep the main thing as the main thing." ;)

Member of South Florida Jeep Club

#3 User is offline   gatordone 

• Sergeant Major
  • Group: Banned

Posted 31 July 2008 - 09:59 PM

I have the google toolbar, they have a spell check located in it, i find this to be the easy to use once you have it customized they way you want it. I also have cut and paste right there on the toolbar too. I hope this helps.

#4 User is offline   92SquareEye 

• Colonel
  • View gallery

Posted 01 August 2008 - 06:42 AM

Get a MAC. Spell check is built into the kernel of the OS. HTML, MSWord, whatever you're typing in...it will help you out. OK...sorry for another shameless Mac plug. But certainly there must be some similar function in Windoze...no? They've copied darn near everything Mac has ever done...

-dave

PS - Scott...did you really suggest that there are others more in need of a spell checker than you?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

#5 User is offline   Admin 

• Commander In Chief
  • Group: Admin

Posted 01 August 2008 - 12:04 PM

View PostTranyDoctor, on Jul 31 2008, 10:04 PM, said:

can we add i spell to QRB. or must we

The way to get around this after you have installed iSpell in your IE7 Browser is the following.

Right click on the IE config menu located at the top right of your browser
Go to "customize command bar", "add and remove commands"
A window will pop up and you will see the iSpell icon on the left, move it to the right, hit ok.

Now you will see the iSpell icon on top of your browser.
When you type anywhere in a form, topic or anywhere on a web editor, click the iSpell icon and it would do the same as it does on the full editor of JeepTalk. It is a nice feature to have especially if you are a fast typist.

Admin

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic