• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Another M416 Military Trailer

#1 User is offline   SodMan 

• Captain
  • View gallery
  • Group: Members

Posted 05 June 2008 - 09:16 AM

I picked up another M416 trailer last night. Everything is complete and in good shape except for paint. 1964 delivery date. I am going to strip it down, make repairs where needed and prime. If someone is interested I will paint to mach their rig or go military spec. It will be for sale. I was able to get a better price than the one I built for myself so the investment will be less. If someone doesn't want it, I will complete it for my wife to pull behind her scrambler :blowup:
By the way the main reason I am doing this is to let some teenage boys get some painting and resto experience. It also puts a little gingle in their pocket. :cheers:
Life is short, BOG it to the hub!!!!!!!
1977 CJ7, d30 frt/ARB locker/4:56, amc20widetrack rear w/Blue torch truss system/Detroit locker, molly one piece axles/4:56. MT classic lock rims w/15.5x15x35 TSL's, 4" skyjacker under spring lift +1" body lift + 11/4" shackel lift, anti wrap adjustable stabalizers, sway bar disconects, Warn front bumper w/9000#winch,Warn rear bumper w/matching spare. dry box. linex tub, 3R racing seats w/ 4way harnesess, tuffy security console, tuffy overhead console w/JVC cd and cobra C.B. Rear soundbar, Diamond plate rear corner guards and rocker guards. Aluminum dash w/ultralite guages and megellen GPS. windsheild mounted warn h/l beam off road lights. Under the hood??? AMC, not Ford, Not Cheverolet, not Dodge, but AMC 401 w/goodies tied to a built TH400 pushing through a D300 w/ Currie twin stick. IT STILL GET'S STUCK! The GPS is for locating gas stations!!!!!!!!!! A/C = holes in floor, no windows and bikini top!

#2 User is offline   JeepNWilly 

• Brigadier General
  • View gallery
  • Group: GlobalMod

Posted 05 June 2008 - 10:09 AM

View PostSodMan, on Jun 5 2008, 10:16 AM, said:

I picked up another M416 trailer last night. Everything is complete and in good shape except for paint. 1964 delivery date. I am going to strip it down, make repairs where needed and prime. If someone is interested I will paint to mach their rig or go military spec. It will be for sale. I was able to get a better price than the one I built for myself so the investment will be less. If someone doesn't want it, I will complete it for my wife to pull behind her scrambler :blowup:
By the way the main reason I am doing this is to let some teenage boys get some painting and resto experience. It also puts a little gingle in their pocket. :cheers:

I would like to find one I can do the restore myself so if you run into any other ones needing restore at a great price PM me
Willy
2006 Wrangler X , 2014 JK Unlimited Sport
Keep Calm And Wave On
Pics:

Posted Image

#3 User is offline   Smokey 

• Captain

Posted 05 June 2008 - 10:31 AM

If I knew you were going into the restore business I would have let your boys have at mine. Maybe I could get it from you so I could have one painted to match my jeep color and one milspec so, both Jim and my wife would be happy! :blowup: :angry1: :cheers: You know it's all about keep them two happy!

Post some pictures when you get a chance.
Help A Fellow Jeeper Out!
Jake Info Donations To Assist Show Your Support
SFJC and 50/50 Offroad Team

#4 User is offline   cardend 

• Master Sergeant

Posted 05 June 2008 - 01:00 PM

If you run across another one that needs work let me know. The fun part is building it :blowup:
Don Carden

jeepaddons.com

#5 User is offline   Rollbar 

• Commander

Posted 05 June 2008 - 03:40 PM

How much as is?
*MY CJ IS YOUR yJ's DADDY*
'48 Willys; '74CJ5; '80CJ7; '84 CJ8; '86 CJ7

*Who Needs A Stinking Manual When You Have A Fat Wallet For Tech Support!*

*What man is a man who does not make the world better*

Support the Central Florida Bible Camp for kids

#6 User is offline   SodMan 

• Captain
  • View gallery

Posted 05 June 2008 - 04:57 PM

View PostJeepNWilly, on Jun 5 2008, 11:09 AM, said:

I would like to find one I can do the restore myself so if you run into any other ones needing restore at a great price PM me

I'll keep my eyes peeled for another one. I promised the boys they could work on this one.

If you run across another one that needs work let me know. The fun part is building it.

I agreee. I just made some promises to kids. I would rather see them working on something to be proud of rather than video games or drugs :blowup:
Life is short, BOG it to the hub!!!!!!!
1977 CJ7, d30 frt/ARB locker/4:56, amc20widetrack rear w/Blue torch truss system/Detroit locker, molly one piece axles/4:56. MT classic lock rims w/15.5x15x35 TSL's, 4" skyjacker under spring lift +1" body lift + 11/4" shackel lift, anti wrap adjustable stabalizers, sway bar disconects, Warn front bumper w/9000#winch,Warn rear bumper w/matching spare. dry box. linex tub, 3R racing seats w/ 4way harnesess, tuffy security console, tuffy overhead console w/JVC cd and cobra C.B. Rear soundbar, Diamond plate rear corner guards and rocker guards. Aluminum dash w/ultralite guages and megellen GPS. windsheild mounted warn h/l beam off road lights. Under the hood??? AMC, not Ford, Not Cheverolet, not Dodge, but AMC 401 w/goodies tied to a built TH400 pushing through a D300 w/ Currie twin stick. IT STILL GET'S STUCK! The GPS is for locating gas stations!!!!!!!!!! A/C = holes in floor, no windows and bikini top!

#7 User is offline   Rollbar 

• Commander

Posted 05 June 2008 - 05:22 PM

View PostSodMan, on Jun 5 2008, 05:57 PM, said:

I would rather see them working on something to be proud of rather than video games or drugs :banghead:

A-Men!
*MY CJ IS YOUR yJ's DADDY*
'48 Willys; '74CJ5; '80CJ7; '84 CJ8; '86 CJ7

*Who Needs A Stinking Manual When You Have A Fat Wallet For Tech Support!*

*What man is a man who does not make the world better*

Support the Central Florida Bible Camp for kids

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic