Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Puppy Needs a Good Home Black med-sized female puppy

#1 User is offline   Lulu Smiles 

• Captain
  • Group: Members

Posted 22 January 2008 - 11:29 PM

Her name is Lexie. She showed up at the neighbor's house on Christmas day. No one has claimed her yet. The neighbor is an elderly woman who can't keep up with a puppy. Her grandson is only around on the weekends which leaves too many days of no one to play with her.

She escapes her yard now and comes to mine for some attention and treats. She's very sweet and smart. She knows not to come in the house if the door is open and she doesn't jump on you anymore with she comes to greet you. My guess is that she's around 4 months old. She's a black lab-looking mix with a white blaze on her chest. Her paws aren't that big, so I think she will stay a medium-sized dog. I think she's about 20-25 lbs max now.

She doesn't seem aggressive at all. I think she'd be great with kids. She barks at, sometimes, but does not chase my cats. She's probably barking at them because they all ganged up on her the other day and chased her out of the yard.

Below are some pics of her that I just took. I'll try again during the day when I have better light. PM me if you're interested in adopting her. The neighbor said she'll have to call the humane society soon as she cannot keep her. I've thought about it, but right now I just don't have the time to give to a puppy.

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

oops... Moderator, can you please put this topic in the appropriate category? I thought I was on the non-Jeep stuff page.
SMILES - former SFJC member - no modifications.
Lulu - Black & Tan German Shepherd - can read: Fun with Lulu, RIP May 25, 2021
Blue - '01 TJ Wrangler Sport - 2.5" lift on 33's sold when I moved to Italy

Frieda - Our first "Jeep" in Italy was a '98 Honda Civic, but Lulu didn't know it was really a car.
Rosie - '11 Jeep Compass Limited

"Well-behaved women rarely make history." - Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

#2 User is offline   RockTime 

• Captain

Posted 03 February 2008 - 07:21 AM

what has happened with the puppy. where did it end up.
1997 wrangler
38.5/14.5 tsl sx
Ballistic fab beadlocks
cobra 19 cb
superwinch 9500lb winch
8 inch fabtech rock crawler kit
3 inch body lift
and more...

#3 User is offline   Lulu Smiles 

• Captain

Posted 03 February 2008 - 09:18 AM

View PostMudTime, on Feb 3 2008, 08:21 AM, said:

what has happened with the puppy. where did it end up.

JeepChik had a friend that wanted her. She told me yesterday that they are very happy with her.

:banghead: Now if anyone ever wants a cat, there's are ladies at the marina where my office is located that fosters and tries to find homes for all the kittens they trap there. My youngest came from there, but I caught him myself when he fell in the water. His name is Splash.
SMILES - former SFJC member - no modifications.
Lulu - Black & Tan German Shepherd - can read: Fun with Lulu, RIP May 25, 2021
Blue - '01 TJ Wrangler Sport - 2.5" lift on 33's sold when I moved to Italy

Frieda - Our first "Jeep" in Italy was a '98 Honda Civic, but Lulu didn't know it was really a car.
Rosie - '11 Jeep Compass Limited

"Well-behaved women rarely make history." - Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic