Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Old toyota 4x4 wanted

#1 User is offline   firefighter 

• Sergeant FirstClass
  • Group: Members

Posted 13 January 2008 - 12:16 AM

I am looking to buy an old toyota pickup 4x4. Mileage doesn't really matter. it needs to run good. It is going to be a play truck. Not looking to spend a whole lot. Let me know what you got.

#2 User is offline   Wardie 

• Major

Posted 13 January 2008 - 09:00 AM

Forget the Toy ---Jeep's the way to go!!!! :biggrin1: :biggrin1: :good: :good:

#3 User is offline   firefighter 

• Sergeant FirstClass

Posted 13 January 2008 - 07:23 PM

View PostWardie, on Jan 13 2008, 09:00 AM, said:

Forget the Toy ---Jeep's the way to go!!!! :naughty: :strong2: :strong2: :strong2:

I need the bed. I am going to use it out on a ranch to move feed and go hunting. I dont want to spend that much money. Like for a scrambler

#4 User is offline   ljrubitm 

• Major

Posted 14 January 2008 - 09:42 PM

I know its a long drive for you but there is a Toyota behind Holiday Park[ griffen rd-27] Don't know what year it is but it has a solid axel up front.
Thats all I know about it.It's been there a long time. Maybe you can call and ask about it.

#5 User is offline   Wardie 

• Major

Posted 15 January 2008 - 08:28 AM

My neighbor has a mid 90's 4x4 chevy 4 door pick-up in real good shape.
Has new tires, brakes, muffler and others, and was always well taken care of.
He used it on the cow farm and to drive to Alabama to hunt.
He wants $3500 and might take less if he likes you.
Old farmers are like that.
If interested let me know.

#6 User is offline   firefighter 

• Sergeant FirstClass

Posted 15 January 2008 - 08:01 PM

View Postljrubitm, on Jan 14 2008, 09:42 PM, said:

I know its a long drive for you but there is a Toyota behind Holiday Park[ griffen rd-27] Don't know what year it is but it has a solid axel up front.
Thats all I know about it.It's been there a long time. Maybe you can call and ask about it.

can you give me a number on the toyota when you go by there next time so i can call the guy. To the chevy i don't really want to spend that much on a truck that is going to be driven off in the woods and going to get beat all up. I'm sure yoiu understand but thanks anyway.

#7 User is offline   JeepDew 

• Lieutenant Colonel

Posted 16 January 2008 - 07:20 AM

View Postfirefighter, on Jan 15 2008, 08:01 PM, said:

can you give me a number on the toyota when you go by there next time so i can call the guy. To the chevy i don't really want to spend that much on a truck that is going to be driven off in the woods and going to get beat all up. I'm sure yoiu understand but thanks anyway.

stick to the Jeep theme,,,,get a comanche.....strenght of the 6inline and bed in the back.....
I own 2 Jeeps, both of them
Posted Image
04TJ & 88MJ

http://jeepdew.mybrute.com / my brute will kick your brute's @$$

#8 User is offline   ljrubitm 

• Major

Posted 16 January 2008 - 10:10 PM

[/quote]
can you give me a number on the toyota when you go by there next time so i can call the guy

I don't know when that will be, but I'll keep you in mind. Good luck on your search.

#9 User is offline   SodMan 

• Captain
  • View gallery

Posted 16 January 2008 - 10:25 PM

View Postfirefighter, on Jan 15 2008, 08:01 PM, said:

Come on firefighter, That AR15 is going to jam if you try shooting it out of a rice-eater!!!!!!!!! I agree get an old jeep truck or wagoneer and cut the top off!! I'm sure we can help you find an old jeep. You are about to sell your show steer, so you will have plenty of money for parts. By the way gang anyone interested in some good beef and helping out some hard working kids the Desoto County Fair livestock sale is next week. At least come help run the price up.
Life is short, BOG it to the hub!!!!!!!
1977 CJ7, d30 frt/ARB locker/4:56, amc20widetrack rear w/Blue torch truss system/Detroit locker, molly one piece axles/4:56. MT classic lock rims w/15.5x15x35 TSL's, 4" skyjacker under spring lift +1" body lift + 11/4" shackel lift, anti wrap adjustable stabalizers, sway bar disconects, Warn front bumper w/9000#winch,Warn rear bumper w/matching spare. dry box. linex tub, 3R racing seats w/ 4way harnesess, tuffy security console, tuffy overhead console w/JVC cd and cobra C.B. Rear soundbar, Diamond plate rear corner guards and rocker guards. Aluminum dash w/ultralite guages and megellen GPS. windsheild mounted warn h/l beam off road lights. Under the hood??? AMC, not Ford, Not Cheverolet, not Dodge, but AMC 401 w/goodies tied to a built TH400 pushing through a D300 w/ Currie twin stick. IT STILL GET'S STUCK! The GPS is for locating gas stations!!!!!!!!!! A/C = holes in floor, no windows and bikini top!

#10 User is offline   SouthernStyleV8 

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Group: Banned

Posted 18 January 2008 - 12:05 AM

I agree get an old jeep truck or wagoneer and cut the top off!! ............................................NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
83 Jeep Wagoneer Swamp Series
CJ7 Swamp Buggy

#11 User is offline   southrider 

• Major

Posted 18 January 2008 - 08:01 AM

Here is one.

http://floridajeepers.net/viewtopic.php?t=...1eb6f5d81a2fb96
2006 Rubicon.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic