• You cannot reply to this topic

Jeep Concept Not Quite a Scrambler

#1 User is offline   SodMan 

• Captain
  • View gallery
  • Group: Members

Posted 10 January 2008 - 09:31 PM

http://jalopnik.com/.../JeepJT/1923887
Check this site out if you like the Scrambler or the Brute. Some of you have already seen it I'm sure. So, what do you think?
Life is short, BOG it to the hub!!!!!!!
1977 CJ7, d30 frt/ARB locker/4:56, amc20widetrack rear w/Blue torch truss system/Detroit locker, molly one piece axles/4:56. MT classic lock rims w/15.5x15x35 TSL's, 4" skyjacker under spring lift +1" body lift + 11/4" shackel lift, anti wrap adjustable stabalizers, sway bar disconects, Warn front bumper w/9000#winch,Warn rear bumper w/matching spare. dry box. linex tub, 3R racing seats w/ 4way harnesess, tuffy security console, tuffy overhead console w/JVC cd and cobra C.B. Rear soundbar, Diamond plate rear corner guards and rocker guards. Aluminum dash w/ultralite guages and megellen GPS. windsheild mounted warn h/l beam off road lights. Under the hood??? AMC, not Ford, Not Cheverolet, not Dodge, but AMC 401 w/goodies tied to a built TH400 pushing through a D300 w/ Currie twin stick. IT STILL GET'S STUCK! The GPS is for locating gas stations!!!!!!!!!! A/C = holes in floor, no windows and bikini top!

#2 User is offline   Rollbar 

• Commander
  • Group: GlobalMod

Posted 10 January 2008 - 09:44 PM

View PostSodMan, on Jan 10 2008, 09:31 PM, said:

So, what do you think?

I like the Gladiator concept better but we may never see any of them. If the Gladiator came out I'm sure Peach would be the first to get one.
*MY CJ IS YOUR yJ's DADDY*
'48 Willys; '74CJ5; '80CJ7; '84 CJ8; '86 CJ7

*Who Needs A Stinking Manual When You Have A Fat Wallet For Tech Support!*

*What man is a man who does not make the world better*

Support the Central Florida Bible Camp for kids

#3 User is offline   NonStop 

• Colonel
  • Group: Members

Posted 10 January 2008 - 10:48 PM

It is a design excersize and actually closer in design to what the Egyptian military will be getting, this one in perticular has some interesting stuff.. It has a highline hood and fenders 17" steel wheels and 35" rubber.. For the military version it is said to have a Dana60 with Leaf Springs! Yup for load adnd towing.. It also will have many seating options..This one was made with a Dakota Bulhead and a modified roof.. It was shown a long time ago..

Here is thesite for the TJ version and then some...AAV Info
Here is some "spy" shots of a military version, check out the leaf springs..Military toys

JT
There are hundreds more little blurbs and variations..
Posted Image
2000 5.2 WJ

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic