• Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Corbet 06/10/06 before it gets too wet

#1 User is offline   TombRaiderTim 

• Colonel
  • Group: Members

Posted 24 May 2006 - 12:58 PM

Whos interested in going to corbett on Saturday 6/3/06? I know we have a few people with some new toys that need used lets get out there and try them.

Ok looks like the majority vote is Saturday 6/10/06 so like stated we will meet/ leave the gas station (RacTrack) on the north side of Atlantic blvd in Pompano just east of 95 at 9:00am and then get to Northlake Blvd and Pratt Whitney at or just after 10:00am and meet up with anyone who wants to meet there and then head into Corbet. If anybody needs my cell number please PM me and Ill send it to you. I have recently got a new phone because my old phone broke so I dont have anybodys numbers saved any more.

I updated the topic

Tim

'03 Tomb Raider Rubicon (#0986)
4.88 gears, Bellyup, oil pan skid, 1 ton high stearing, SYE with Tom woods RE adjustable upper control arms, Rubens 4130 heat treated lower adjustable control amrs with greasible johnny joints, OX outer axle seals, 1" MM lift, 1-1/4" BL. and maybe more but I cant remember
'98 Grand Cherokee

Ru•bi•con n.
A limit that when passed or exceeded permits of no return and typically results in irrevocable commitment.

#2 Guest_Mongo_*

• Group: Guests

Posted 24 May 2006 - 03:22 PM

I'm putting in lockers, front bumper, and a winch that day :-( you guys couldn't go for the weekend after :bounce: :P :weep:

#3 Guest_Mongo_*

Posted 24 May 2006 - 03:42 PM

Hey, I just realized, that I am the only person at my office who has to work Monday! That means I can work on Mongo that day. If one of my buddies will help me slap the lockers in, i can take care fo the bumper during the week and put the winch on Friday. No problemo!

#4 User is offline   TombRaiderTim 

• Colonel

Posted 24 May 2006 - 04:55 PM

Im good for just about any day but the more people we can get the better will be.
Tim

4.88 gears, Bellyup, oil pan skid, 1 ton high stearing, SYE with Tom woods RE adjustable upper control arms, Rubens 4130 heat treated lower adjustable control amrs with greasible johnny joints, OX outer axle seals, 1" MM lift, 1-1/4" BL. and maybe more but I cant remember
'98 Grand Cherokee

Ru•bi•con n.
A limit that when passed or exceeded permits of no return and typically results in irrevocable commitment.

#5 Guest_Mongo_*

Posted 24 May 2006 - 05:56 PM

I'd rather do the 10th because if something goes wrong with the brakes, the locker, the bumper, or the winch, I'd have to cancel on the 3rd. This gives me an extra week to finish up.

#6 User is offline   Archi-jp 

• First Lieutenant

Posted 24 May 2006 - 10:42 PM

The 10th is great for me...
Mongo, you need help w/ your to do list next week in the evenings?

#7 User is offline   Angler 

• Captain

Posted 25 May 2006 - 06:13 AM

June 10 is good early lets get a big turn out :bounce: hey lets meet for breakfast. does hooters serve breakfast? :bounce:
02 Red TJ angler sport
MTR's 35x12.50, OX, front & rear Dana 44,30, 456 gears, WARN bumpers front & rear tire carrier, 6"longarm skyjacker lift ,Johnny joints, BDS 9500 shocks, Tom wood's drive shaft, Cobra 75 cb, Garmin GPS, 4' firestick, 6" kc slimlights, flowmaster 40 exhaust, WARN 9.5 ti, Poison spyder rockers, WARN steering box skidplate, Delta xenon headlights, K&N Air intake, 1 1/4 JKS bodylift, TP paper

Posted Image
2008 SouthEast JeepFest Champ of the ramp & 50/50 offroad team ANGLER'S YOU TUBE

#8 User is offline   TombRaiderTim 

• Colonel

Posted 25 May 2006 - 06:55 AM

Well so far 5 people for the 10th sounds like a good turn out so far Ill end the poll on monday morning
Tim

'98 Grand Cherokee

Ru•bi•con n.

#9 Guest_Mongo_*

Posted 25 May 2006 - 08:18 AM

Archi-jp, on May 24 2006, 10:42 PM, said:

The 10th is great for me...
Mongo, you need help w/ your to do list next week in the evenings?

I might, actually. I'll know more when I see how much I get done over the weekend.

#10 Guest_Mongo_*

Posted 25 May 2006 - 08:20 AM

Angler, on May 25 2006, 06:13 AM, said:

June 10 is good early lets get a big turn out :bounce: hey lets meet for breakfast. does hooters serve breakfast? :bounce:

You know, I have been to Hooters plenty of times but now that you ask... I don't remember a single thing I have ever eaten there. Weird.

Have you ever noticed how when you eat in at Hooters, the food is great, but when you get take out, it sucks, even if you eat it right when you get home?

#11 User is offline   Angler 

• Captain

Posted 25 May 2006 - 08:34 PM

:1thumb: :beer: :cry1:
02 Red TJ angler sport
MTR's 35x12.50, OX, front & rear Dana 44,30, 456 gears, WARN bumpers front & rear tire carrier, 6"longarm skyjacker lift ,Johnny joints, BDS 9500 shocks, Tom wood's drive shaft, Cobra 75 cb, Garmin GPS, 4' firestick, 6" kc slimlights, flowmaster 40 exhaust, WARN 9.5 ti, Poison spyder rockers, WARN steering box skidplate, Delta xenon headlights, K&N Air intake, 1 1/4 JKS bodylift, TP paper

Posted Image
2008 SouthEast JeepFest Champ of the ramp & 50/50 offroad team ANGLER'S YOU TUBE

#12 User is offline   4WD 

• Civilian Newbie

Posted 27 May 2006 - 10:41 PM

WHERE IS CORBET?

#13 User is offline   TombRaiderTim 

• Colonel

Posted 28 May 2006 - 09:00 AM

Its in West Palm beach Pratt Whitney & Northlake blvd is where we usually go in. I think you pay like $3 to get in then you just follow the trails. Its about a little over an hour drive from Ft lauderdale.
Tim

'98 Grand Cherokee

Ru•bi•con n.

#14 User is offline   TombRaiderTim 

• Colonel

Posted 29 May 2006 - 08:33 AM

Ok this is what the poll looks like on 5/29.

6/3/06 [ 1 ] [11.11%]
6/4/06 [ 1 ] [11.11%]
6/10/06 [ 7 ] [77.78%]
6/11/06 [ 0 ] [0.00%]

So it looks like most people can make 6/10. So lets say 6/10 meet at 9:00am at the gas station just west of 95 on atlantic in Ft. Lauderdale, then we all drive up there. Ill try to drive by that gas station tonight to see which one it is. Some of us have meet there before. Should take us about an hour to get there. So anybody wanting to meet us there be at the corner of Pratt Whitney & Northlake at 10:00. We will be on CB Chanel #4, and if anybody needs my cell phone number please PM me and ill send it your way.
Tim

'98 Grand Cherokee

Ru•bi•con n.

#15 User is offline   wrangler-renegade 

• Sergeant Major

Posted 29 May 2006 - 10:41 AM

Tim its actually Southern blvd and Pratt Whitney,, by a big red barn I know too well sat there for 4 hrs the other day ,, :cool1: :cry1: Now to get my Jeep back on the RD in time,

Instructions 95 or TPYK to Southern Blvd go West to Pratt Whitney RD go North untill the RD ends up at the entrance to the Corbett
91 Wrangler Renegade, 4.0 High Output 5 Speed, 4 in suspension lift Factory Jeep body kit, Factory AC, 33 X 12.50 WC TRX, Centerline Rims, Blue Headlights +55w Blue (aux) Driving Lamps. Mostly all else stock so far :-)

Pics of my Wrangler : http://www.wrangler-renegade.com/

Help Humanity with your computers idle time, help find a cure for cancer among other illnesses !!
http://www.foldingathome.info

NEXTEL 158*81*25887

#16 User is offline   TombRaiderTim 

• Colonel

Posted 29 May 2006 - 12:22 PM

Yea thats one way to get there but I usually take 95 to northlake and take that to Prat Whitney
Tim

'98 Grand Cherokee

Ru•bi•con n.

#17 User is offline   Big91explorer 

• First Lieutenant

Posted 30 May 2006 - 06:18 PM

Hey everyone I am Newbee I hope that you will let me ride in your club? Theres not to many clubs that will let you ride with them, if you dont drive what they have ! Anyway I would love to go out wheeling with you all... I go out to holy lands,corbet and L-cross.
I think I may have seen Wrangler- Renegade before out there
I was coming out of the woods and you had past by, maybe it was you !

So anyway I would like to meet you all, at the gas staition at 9:00am if thats ok
I have 38.5 and a winch some spools so if it ok thanks and if not I understand !

thanks
Billy Bob
99 explorer 49"irok 5.38 (sold)
? 92 yj 39"irok , Coming to a trail near you
Run What Ya Brung And Hope Ya Have Enough

#18 User is offline   Angler 

• Captain

Posted 30 May 2006 - 08:58 PM

Big91explorer, on May 30 2006, 06:18 PM, said:

Hey everyone I am Newbee I hope that you will let me ride in your club? Theres not to many clubs that will let you ride with them, if you dont drive what they have ! Anyway I would love to go out wheeling with you all... I go out to holy lands,corbet and L-cross.

So anyway I would like to meet you all, at the gas staition at 9:00am if thats ok
I have 38.5 and a winch some spools so if it ok thanks and if not I understand !

thanks
Billy Bob

:cool1: what do you drive :ya:
02 Red TJ angler sport

Posted Image

#19 User is offline   Jack H 

• Major

Posted 30 May 2006 - 09:16 PM

what do you drive

I think his name tells it all. :cool1:
2005 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Patriot blue
4" Pro Comp Coil spring lift w/Pro Comp shocks, sway bar disconnects. Steering box & custom "Animal Garage" engine & control arm skid plates. Front Jeeperman bumper, rear LoD bumper w/tire carrier, XJ front tie rod. 33" Dick Cepec mud country tires on black steel rims. Overhead console w/CB radio, GPS. Tuffy rear security drawer, Mile Marker 12,000 lb winch.

Posted Image
Paved roads are a fine example of needless government spending

#20 User is offline   Big91explorer 

• First Lieutenant

Posted 30 May 2006 - 10:18 PM

Its A 91 ford explorer on 38.5 with a sas But DONT GET MAD YET
It has a lot of jeep parts it has a dana 30 out of a wrangler spring over front and rear 4.88 spooled in rear 4 inch wrangler leafs in the front !! Hope you like it and will let me ride !

#21 User is offline   Big91explorer 

• First Lieutenant

Posted 30 May 2006 - 10:22 PM

And if you will let me ride I still need to know what gas station to meet at

#22 User is offline   TombRaiderTim 

• Colonel

Posted 31 May 2006 - 06:43 AM

There is no problem with you going along on rides with us. This isnt exactly a club trip, but there will be mostly club members there. I forgot to check out the gas sation this weekend Ill have to try to remember to ride by there this week. Its the first gas station on the north side of Atlantic just east of I95
Tim

'98 Grand Cherokee

Ru•bi•con n.

#23 User is offline   Big91explorer 

• First Lieutenant

Posted 31 May 2006 - 08:01 PM

Rac Trac ? If its cool I would like to ride who is the Big Dog or trail Boss so I can meet him and everyone

#24 User is offline   wrangler-renegade 

• Sergeant Major

Posted 31 May 2006 - 08:49 PM

Big91explorer, on May 30 2006, 07:18 PM, said:

©¿©¬

Hi Billy Bob, if it was this past SAT yes indeed I was out there !! Not to many Renegades out there on the trails let alone the RD's,, I'm sure the more the people crusing together the better, I sure have no problems with it and I think the others won't mind either, we all have wheeling in our blood !! .. Hope to meet you on the trails one day,,

Glenn
91 Wrangler Renegade, 4.0 High Output 5 Speed, 4 in suspension lift Factory Jeep body kit, Factory AC, 33 X 12.50 WC TRX, Centerline Rims, Blue Headlights +55w Blue (aux) Driving Lamps. Mostly all else stock so far :-)

Pics of my Wrangler : http://www.wrangler-renegade.com/

Help Humanity with your computers idle time, help find a cure for cancer among other illnesses !!
http://www.foldingathome.info

NEXTEL 158*81*25887

#25 User is offline   NonStop 

• Colonel

Posted 31 May 2006 - 09:17 PM

Did you see a big red station wagon behing Glenn???
2000 5.2 WJ

#26 User is offline   Big91explorer 

• First Lieutenant

Posted 31 May 2006 - 09:46 PM

wrangler-renegade, on May 31 2006, 08:49 PM, said:

Big91explorer, on May 30 2006, 07:18 PM, said:

©¿©¬

Hi Billy Bob, if it was this past SAT yes indeed I was out there !! Not to many Renegades out there on the trails let alone the RD's,, I'm sure the more the people crusing together the better, I sure have no problems with it and I think the others won't mind either, we all have wheeling in our blood !! .. Hope to meet you on the trails one day,,

Glenn

I just want to say Thank you for making me fell Welcome
I thought I may have seen you on Easter day with a lady !
Maybe not !
Well I can't wait to ride out with you all and if it make you fell any better I had a
YJ on 33 for about 3 years and loved it .

#27 User is offline   MiaNative 

• Master Sergeant

Posted 01 June 2006 - 08:49 AM

I just want to make sure. Is it okay if non-members tag along? :lol:
05 Black Rubicon w/6 speed

#28 User is offline   Alex 

• Lieutenant Colonel

Posted 01 June 2006 - 02:11 PM

That'd be pretty stupid if non members couldnt tag along. Ive seen some of them clubs down south discriminate. If they dont let you follow them, you can tag a long with me. I know JW Corbett like its my backyard. :lol:

-alex
-94 1 ton YJ - lifted/welded/300 ponies 4.7 Stroker/snorkel/winch/37 boggers 4sale
-04 superduty 6.0 diesel, hemlock performance transmission, ARP headstuds,EGR delete, SCT Livewire, 6" Procomp, exhaust,
-06 cummins 3500

www.southeasthay.com

#29 User is offline   FrOeKk 

• Captain

Posted 01 June 2006 - 02:15 PM

I'm good for the 11th!!!!
MySpace

My Jeep Space

My Mud Space

ShopToEarn.net......give me 5 minutes and you'll see.

Also deleted and edited for everyone's satisfaction.................like Rayne.

#30 User is offline   TombRaiderTim 

• Colonel

Posted 01 June 2006 - 04:53 PM

Allright sounds like we have a good crowd. Alex will you be able to make it? I would prefer to go out there with someone who knows it like their backyard
Tim

'98 Grand Cherokee

Ru•bi•con n.

Share this topic:

• 4 Pages +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic